The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Traveling to Connecticut (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Hello,
I am attending a Criticsal care Nursing Conference at The Foxwoods resort in Mashantucket, CT on April 11-13. Was wondering with the free time I'll have before and after; are there any magic spots I can hit up while in town? Thanks!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
Hmmmm....I remember one shop in Milford called Balloon and Magic...loved it. Would go in and stay for hours. CLosed the shop down, but I think you can visit his little shop in the basement....quite small, but still like any other. Go to http://www.magic4u.com . Great guy, funny too. Hope you enjoy your stay!
If it is to be, it is up to me.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Thanks Daniel!!! Any others?
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
Oh yeah! I remember somebody telling me about a magic shop in Seymour...it's called the See-More Magic Shop. Not sure if they're still in business. Never been there. Never been to their website either. I'll look around though.
If it is to be, it is up to me.
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
818 Posts

Profile of magico
There is also the Studio Of Magic in Rocky Hill, CT - We are open on Thursdays and Fridays from 6:30pm to 9:00pm and Saturdays from 10:00am to 4:00pm. We are less than an hour from Foxwoods.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Traveling to Connecticut (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL