The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Generation Extreme (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
ewizardmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
117 Posts

Profile of ewizardmagic
I was able to learn from Gen X very well. His routines are of my favorite. It is true that the teaching wasn't very worth while. I don't need to buy Generation Extreme, but I do reccomend it to people that don't have Gen X.

Just my two cents.

Jason
"Never argue with an idiot...those who are watching may not be able to tell the difference..."

"skusslechea"
-psalms 35

Jason

http://www.ewizardmagic.com
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Quote:
On 2005-04-01 02:27, ClouDsss wrote:
I am beginning to feel that jordini has a personal vendetta against tudor Smile

It's because not only is gen x THE WORST TEACHING that I personally have ever seen, I had to pay 50 SMACKERS for it! I mean, where does he get off charging that much anyway?
"Illusion is the first of all pleasures."
Oscar Wilde

"If you only knew the hours I spent just thinking about practicing"
-The Amazing Jonathan
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
550 Posts

Profile of KC
Quote:
It's because not only is gen x THE WORST TEACHING that I personally have ever seen, I had to pay 50 SMACKERS for it! I mean, where does he get off charging that much anyway?

He gets off charging that much because some people opted to spend $50 for it.
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Well, you know how it goes. Once your a big dog you can charge what ever you want.

I look at it this way with my dvd's coming out. Penguin will be selling them for 29.99 with free shipping.

I will do the same and maybe even some other deals for preorders ect ect.

If I sell my dvd for 50 or 5 bucks, and someone doesn't buy it because I am a newbie or whatever they want to think(yea right, been in the game for a while now) I could really care less, because there is always going to be those people who do buy it. Now I would never sell my dvd for 50 because I care about my name getting out more then making money. Its not because I didn't put that much on them either because both dvd's are jam packed with tons of material, silly skits, lots of funny stuff and overall a lot of great effects. Besideds the fact that I sold the rights to penguin and they are the ones who are going to be making all the mula on them anyway. Sure I will have my copies to sell but I am more worried about my name getting more known and my material getting out to all you guys. Now brian has already made his name in magic and flourishing and now I guess he feels its time to make the profit. He already has a huge name in the magic world. As long as you can learn from his teaching I think the dvd's material is worth the 50.00

I wont mention names but a few other dvds out there that are 50.00 I for sure don't think are worth that at all. Yea, maybe the normal 24.99-34.99 maybe. Not 50.00 by any means. I personally don't want to see a guy do one routine and a few other flourishes I will never use and pay no 50.00

Tudor packed it full of material though so you get your moneys worth.

I am getting one. I never got to see the first one so I hope this one lives up to it.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
cheats
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of cheats
I might check that dvd out
but I cant wait for De'vo's Xtreme Begginers
gonna be top notch
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
I wouldnt call it top notch. Tudors dvd will be top notch compared to a begginer dvd.
www.chriskeppel.com
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I just realized that again, (as with THE SYSTEM thread a while back) we are discussing what future products will be. How can anyone make comments on something that doesn't exist yet? I don't know how Generation Extreme will be, neither do I know how Xtreme Beginners DVD will be. (Maybe we will be suprized at the quality of both). After all, De'vo could probably release something of worse quality than Gen X (NOT SAYING THAT HE WILL) but if he did people would buy it without even thinking because it's De'vo.

The point (to the extent that there is ANY point) (even though there isn't really) it's futile to discuss the quality of products that nobody has seen yet.
Oscar Wilde

-The Amazing Jonathan
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
Quote:
On 2005-04-05 23:10, cheats wrote:
I might check that dvd out
but I cant wait for De'vo's Xtreme Begginers
gonna be top notch

Welcome to the Boards
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
I am jus curious.

But it seems that there are quite a number of de'vo supporters, which is fine with me.

But if anyone notices, the superhandz fourms only has about 2-3 posts a day and its usually by the same few.

It seems that they prefer to chat elsewhere rather than there...hmmm...weird..

Oh well, welcome to the boards cheats

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
All but 3 of De'vo's followers have been banned, so they can't post on the superhandz forum.
Oscar Wilde

-The Amazing Jonathan
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Quote:
On 2005-04-06 09:02, Jordini wrote:
All but 3 of De'vo's followers have been banned, so they can't post on the superhandz forum.

lol Smile

I guess that answers my question

cheerios
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Well it is sort of funny that all of a sudden we have newbs again non stop posting links and crap. They say they just started doing flourishes 2 days ago but yet they own all de's material which is not for beginners. Can I get a multiple account, I mean.... Can I get a witness?
www.chriskeppel.com
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Quote:
On 2005-04-07 04:18, Chris Keppel wrote:
They say they just started doing flourishes 2 days ago but yet they own all de's material which is not for beginners.

These are ADVANCED Beginners I tell ya!

cheerios
magicity
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of magicity
Is there any new sybils in the dvd?
lolollool
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Quote:
On 2005-04-10 21:32, palmy wrote:
XTREME BEGGINERS? duh

Ney. I meant to put it as ADVANCED so that I wont tred on the toes of De'vo supporters by using the name of XTREME Beginners.

But I guess they don really get the joke..oh well..my bad Smile duhh??

cheerios
rkzad
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
138 Posts

Profile of rkzad
You guys, if you want them to stop you should stop paying attention to them and get on with whatever you guys do.

And Jordini's right in that you shouldn't harp on Xtreme Beginners or Tudor's upcoming DVD. Not until they are released at least Smile I have high hopes Tudor will get his DVD done right this time and I hope that Xtreme Beginners will be all HL makes it out to be.
- richard
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
Generation Extreme should be "Finally" shipping today.
artwo
View Profile
Veteran user
South England
333 Posts

Profile of artwo
Wooot!

Crap, come to think of it I haven't ordered mine yet.

Hmmm...
Book Mage
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Book Mage
Quote:
On 2005-04-18 13:42, in flames wrote:
Generation Extreme should be "Finally" shipping today.

Reread the release date on the Generation Extreme page on PenguinMagic. It says that the DVD is being released the 28, not the eighteenth, and so won't be shipped for a few more days. However, I too seem to remember it saying the 18th, so maybe they postponed it?
Fiddling-Steve
View Profile
Loyal user
Danbury, Connecticut
212 Posts

Profile of Fiddling-Steve
Probelly. Most stuff gets delayed a few times before it coomes out, at least a lot of stuff from penguin. Whatever, either way you get it.
Stick to the classics,

Stephen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Generation Extreme (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL