The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Needle Through Tongue (Fake Tongue) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Does anyone know where to get a fake tongue to do needle through tongue???

Thanks,

Keir
mgical
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of mgical
Any joke shop, some toy stores might have it, but it really is a joke shop/fancy dress shop kinda thing
floridamagic
View Profile
Regular user
lakeland Fl
157 Posts

Profile of floridamagic
I got mine from bestbuymagic.com
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
You might want to try a taxidermist suppy to they sell fake tongues.
Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Comet
I LOVE this gag. got my toung at a fancy dress shop.. Oh wait a min that was someone elses post LOL. Truth is I have to buy a few tongues when I get them because after a while you kind of have to get a new one. try a skewer too that looks good. you can do the "gag" with the U shape that goes around your tongue then expose that part and shove the thing right through the tongue. the funny thing is you CAN get away with playing it real and not exposing it. sometimes that's even better.
hope that helps a bit.
Oh by the way just about any joke shop has them.
enjoy!!
Joe comet
freakshowjim
View Profile
New user
singapore
66 Posts

Profile of freakshowjim
Can anyone recomend the most realistic tongue?? I am thinking of getting one but don't know which to choose
KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
I did find one at BestBuyMagic.com, it is very realistic but has some weird blue or black marks on it. They are not visible onstage though. I believe this one is Simon Lovell's.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Actually, I found the best fake tongue at a DOLLAR STORE just before halloween. They have one that is used to throw at targets that makes a huge splat and sticks to any flat surface. It is a bit stretchy, but somewhat self healing. I used one doing walk around at a large club, pierced my "tongue" well over 100 times from distances of less than a foot away and the tongue is still usable today.
I can't remember the brand right now...But will go find one in my trunk o stuff if anyone is interested...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Needle Through Tongue (Fake Tongue) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL