The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Gazzo C&B Routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Firebert
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Firebert
What (if any) are the differences between the "Street Cups and Balls" manuscript and the "Gazzo on the Cups and Balls" manuscript?

:)
“Nor is the man enriched, in repeating the old experiments of animal sensation, nor unless through new powers and ascending pleasures, he knows himself by the actual experience of higher good, to be already on the way to the highest."

--Emmerson
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
A HUGE difference!

The Street Cups book has all his bits, lines, routining, everything, including the "why" you do something.

The Gazzo on the Cups and Balls is simply the moves of his routine. The rest is up to you.

Buy the Street Cups book, and the Gazzo C&B *video* and you have the best of both.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Firebert
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Firebert
Precisely the info I was looking for. Thanks.
“Nor is the man enriched, in repeating the old experiments of animal sensation, nor unless through new powers and ascending pleasures, he knows himself by the actual experience of higher good, to be already on the way to the highest."

--Emmerson
burgerinc
View Profile
Regular user
Sin City
196 Posts

Profile of burgerinc
For those interested I believe Gazzo may be doing a workshop at Denny & Lee in Las Vegas. It won't be until June.
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
And a weekend workshop in Virginia in June. PM me for details.

Mark
What would Wavy do?
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
For those of you who aren't interested, he will still be giving the workshops.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Firebert
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Firebert
Quote:
On 2005-04-01 19:09, Bill Palmer wrote:
For those of you who aren't interested, he will still be giving the workshops.

;)

Like I told burgerinc, if Gazzo is indeed lecturing in Vegas, I just planned a road trip.

--Emmerson
rnaviaux
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of rnaviaux
I'd take a trip to Vegas to meet the legendary Gazzo. (I'm in utah.)

Randy
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Hey, I might even find time to go to this one...
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Gazzo C&B Routines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL