The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Realistic fake rabbit? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

booker
View Profile
New user
earth
30 Posts

Profile of booker
I have a DVD where Gary Darwin does some cool stuff with a fake (rubber) dove and I was wondering if a rubber rabbit exists?
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I am not aware of a rubber rabbit. However, Lucy and I frequently use a stuffed one. It is not one of the commercial spring rabbits. Especially for photos, it eliminates a possible problem.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
The only latex rabbit I know of is "Rabbid" which is available in large and small sizes.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Spring rabbits are standard magician props. Abbott's Magic sell these. They are not cheap, last price I know of was $50. They are along the line of Rocky Racoon, if you are familiar with this prop.

There was a magician that did some funny stuff with stuffed rabbits. If interested in a spring rabbit contact me by PM. I have an Abbott's that I can sell at less then the current price.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Realistic fake rabbit? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL