The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » FiTopit by Fito Pavese (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kamus
View Profile
Veteran user
Silver Spring, Md
369 Posts

Profile of kamus
I received this today and was favorably impressed. The material is decent quality and the design seems well thought out. For the price it would be probably worthwhile to buy one for each coat rather than transfer them. I think you could also adapt the idea from the transferable topit listed above and substitute buttons for the safety pin. They sell those button thingy machines at fabric stores and I believe they are cheap.

If you don't want to transfer the fitopit, I see no reason why you couldn't modify it to have pocket access.

BTW I bought one of those el cheapo topits some time back and this isn't even in the same class.

All in all, I recommend this. I'm buying more
il illegetimi est non carborundum

http://www.davidkanemusic.com
qwism
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of qwism
I just found out about the fitopit also, and I'm interested in more info on it, what are the dimensions on the topit if that's possible to say?
JJP161
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
509 Posts

Profile of JJP161
How would this compare to the Jay Scott Barry Topit?
borjuist
View Profile
New user
INA
52 Posts

Profile of borjuist
Thanks for review, I will order today Smile
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
What is the difference between this and the JSB topit?
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Once again foiled by the distance from the closest magic shop. I am envious of you who can simply walk into a shop and handle the item to see if it fits your performance style. I have had Ammar's topit pattern for several years now ... but never had one installed. I wish I could see this topit in person or at least pictures of it before I drop the cash on it. I found this video clip of it in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNkBHhPoPXY It would be nice to reshoot this clip since the deck vanish clearly tips the method ... ahhh the magic of youtube.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » FiTopit by Fito Pavese (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL