The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Awesome Portable Case At Home Depot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I was at a ring meeting last night and one of the memebers had a stanley tool box from wal mart and was talking about it working well to tote around the magic props. I Bought one this morning. It is great has a lot of room. Also if you buy a dry erase board a small one that is, You can get velcro and stick it on the top and it will make a table top for your close up mat. Also Ryans idea. To ad one more thing, In the electronic department they have case logic cases for memory cards. they work great for holding your coins and other small items. Again Ryans Idea.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12071 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2005-04-02 13:07, Eric Leclerc wrote:
But it looks like a tool chest..........

Exactly. It seems like you would want it to look somewhat magical. If I was performing a carpentry show or something like that it would fit.

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
Go to walmart if you are concerned with the look, buy some material and make a cover for it. If you go that route you would be able to completly customize it.
trevcmagicman
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of trevcmagicman
Wow... I could do so much stuff with that. I can't afford it though Smile
The magic of Trevor Crandall and Luke Vlassis. The magic men of Nipomo, California.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Awesome Portable Case At Home Depot (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL