The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Chevrie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Has anyone seen these dvd's?

henry
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
Extraordinary Material, Highly recommended!!!!, some effects requiere comun gaffs but the magic is amazing
the74rock
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of the74rock
I like captured vol 2
bill change is my favorite
very good material highly regarded
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24252 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Yes. These are both excellent DVD's. The material is suitable for any performer. Lonnie's disarming style catches you completely off guard. In a subtle way, they set the record straight about who invented what. I can't wait for the third one.

I hope he releases the pudding trick on it.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Niedzwiecki
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Niedzwiecki
I have both of Lonnie's DVD's, and I think both are very solid. These products will not be in the midst of several so-so routines to make a hefty product. Lonnie's offerings are all solid pieces, of which he has admittedly made a living off of. That's quite apparent as you watch the routines.

Lonnie deserves as much credit as you hear about his effects, and more. I am sure he is far from finished showing the magic world some great stuff that we will all appreciate.

The quality of the work shows in these DVD's. Worth every penny.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24252 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I've known Lonnie for a long time, and am very pleased and honored to be able to call him a friend. I lived in Abilene for 9 months, and I know what the scene up there is like. I was extremely pleased to see that he used Fort Phantom for part of the video. It's a very spooky area.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17049 Posts

Profile of joseph
As I stated in another thread, both great dvd's.....Maybe he will call his third video "Escaped!"..........
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm guessing!
recommend these dbd's highly, if you don't have them get them.....AWESOME material
koz
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2731 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello:

I have both and like them very much. I'm now doing the Dental Floss in my palour shows and the Card stab in strolling. I'm working on the Grandpa's dollar trick.

Both videos contain excellent material, but the direction is TERRIBLE. Whoever directed/produced these knows nothing about magic - complete amateur, out of his league.

Ron Reid

April Fools, Koz. The direction/production value is just about the best around.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Lol....you had me goin!......Smile
koz
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Excellent, entertaining, practical magic. Lonnie has a dry sense of humor that I really enjoy. I highly recommend these.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3027 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Ted,

I am confused, you started this post and signed it "henry"? I haven't seen them yet.
Click to visit:
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
2240 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
Quote:

On 2005-03-31 16:24, tedb wrote:
Has anyone seen these dvd's?

henry

Well I would have to assume YOU'VE seen 'em; after all, didn't you produce them, Ted?

And what's with the "henry" bit? I guess you figure we're all too stupid to recognize "salting the mine" when we see it, huh? I can only guess that it must be amateur night in Dixie Smile

Regards,
Thomas Wayne
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
That's it thomas.....Smile just fanning the fire........and henrys my real real name
tedb, henry, koz
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
2240 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
Quote:
On 2005-04-04 21:10, tedb wrote:
That's it thomas.....Smile just fanning the fire........and henrys my real real name
tedb, henry, koz

So it's Henry Brainerd? Middle name Edward or Theodore?

TW
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Theo is middle Smile I like henry, don't you?
kozzie
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
For those of you who don't like my shameless self promotion I apoligize....i was mostly just screwing around...some have taken offense...my apologies...

it really wasn't about promoting my products and more about getting a laugh..
again
my apologies
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Chevrie (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL