The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Weapons of the Card Shark » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
I've had the pleasure of knowing Jeff Wessmiller for the last couple of years, and have found his technique with pasteboards equal to those of Steve Forte and Darwin Ortiz.

Expert Magic has finally released Jeffs work on Card Cheating Technique in a DVD called Weapons of at the Card Shark. My question is, who else owns this DVD, and what are your opinions of it. How does it compare to the Richard Turner DVD?

I can post my opinions, but I'm biased.....lol
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
I bought that DVD

The only thing I liked about it was the mucking of the cards. The one handed and two handed versions. its was extremely beautiful. No flashes and toatlly deceptive. Could be well worth the price of the dvd jus to learn these 2 moves. I have seen it performed on a few other gambling stuff but none teaches so this is the bonus for me

On the other hand..........

His deck switches can be seen. He flashes quite a bit when he brings them away.

His dealing isn't that deceptive too. For example, in his bottom deal demonstration, he tried to imitate what allan ackerman did in his advance card techniques vol 2(pretending to deal to himself). It was obvious as he made the mistake of moving the bottom fingers a little too much when drawing out the cards (the same mistake which allan highlighted in his series which most people commit).

Anyway, other then these, the teaching is quite good, and he does give some good tips.

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1908 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Quote:
On 2005-03-31 20:33, Godhandz wrote:
I've had the pleasure of knowing Jeff Wessmiller for the last couple of years, and have found his technique with pasteboards equal to those of Steve Forte and Darwin Ortiz.

You must be kidding right???
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5780 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Weapons of the Card Shark » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL