The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What the bleep do we know? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ellisd
View Profile
Veteran user
Sacramento
330 Posts

Profile of ellisd
Saw this film recently and loved it. Have you seen it? And if you have what did you think?
http://www.erictheballoondude.com

Balloon Twisting for all of Sacramento!
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
I was interested in seeing it until I found out it was just a bunch of Ramtha inspired gobbldy-goop quasi philosophy propoganda so I went the see I Heart Huckabees instead.
Same subject matter but a far more entertaining film
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
I'm hoping to see this one...looks trippy.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27134 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
If you want trippy... learn some science about things which are very small, very large or very introspective. Reality is stranger than the pablum that feels good to believe.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I hated this movie! What a load of rubbish. I liked the other movie a lot better. Did you see that one?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On 2005-04-01 12:40, Xmosis wrote:
I hated this movie! What a load of rubbish. I liked the other movie a lot better. Did you see that one?

Hey it was the best movie a 50,000 year old Atlantian Warrior Mystic could make.
But then what the #@!$%* would a 50,000 year old Atlantian Warrior Mystic know about movie making anyway?
Just be glad it was a Talkie.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Talkie? What theater did you go to? Talkie...ha...'it is to laff'.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
ellisd
View Profile
Veteran user
Sacramento
330 Posts

Profile of ellisd
Was it made by Jz KNight and Ramtha or was she just a part of it? It would be a shame to throw the baby out with the bathwater as I thought the scientists had some very interesting things to say. I liked it because it contained knowledge about quantum physics and spirituality that I had gathered over the last twenty years or so from different studies and presented them in an easy to understand way for everyone. I also however loved I heart huckabees! For some reason watching Dustin Hoffman run around in that WIG still strikes me as one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I think laughter is probably the quickest and best way to enlightenment!
http://www.erictheballoondude.com

Balloon Twisting for all of Sacramento!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What the bleep do we know? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL