The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Faro Shuffle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Quote:
On 2005-04-03 19:06, dam0n wrote:
Any chance of a description of ackerman;s paul fox routine? does it also require a memorized deck to go with?

You need a deck of cards plus 2 hands to do a miracle. No memo/system stack is required, just a few faro shuffles:

Impromptu Paul Fox

Four spectators gets a packet of cards and remember one card and mixes the cards up.
All packets is mixed up together.
The magician finds all cards with almost real magic.
The routine is very streamlined, no gaffs, no sneaky question, nothing strange just a very direct approach to a minor miracle. You must have mastered Perfect faro Shuffle to do this routine flawless. I recommend this routine very much. This is not an routine you do on the street but on a formal setting it will work excellent.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
You can learn Impromptu Paul Fox from this DVD:
http://www.cardmagicshop.com/p266.html
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
Very Strong Material in this DVD Kjellstrom! my highest recommendation, Guastaferro base some effects of the Brain Storm Card Magic in this dvd.
Elias P
View Profile
New user
Stockholm, Sweden
65 Posts

Profile of Elias P
Have a look at Ians great site for a free tutorial for the faro Shuffle: http://www.virtualmagicshow.com/stuff/
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Quote:
On 2005-04-03 12:29, Joe Mauro wrote:
Mr. Guinn, is there a classic card trick in magic that uses this shuffle? I've researched and can't find one.

LIke the Elmsley count is used in Twisting The Aces, is the faro used or can be used in a classic?

First, while I appreciate the respect, please feel free to call me Scott--I'm not important enough to be refferred to as Mr. Guinn! Smile

If you're looking for "the classic" routine for the faro, I'd have to go with Paul Gertner's "Unshuffled." An amazing routine that can be customized for any audience, group, occasion or event, it is fun, funny, practical, personal and commercial--an absolutely WONDERFUL effect!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Faro Shuffle (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL