The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » April Fool Pranks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
What did you do for a good April Fools Joke?

I got my son good! I saved the "World of Warcraft" Community web page and made changes to the headline news and linked this page to the desktop icon.

He got on the computer and the page popped up saying "All characters have been deleted due to a virus on the system. You must start all over. For this inconvenience, your account has been extended six-months."

Since the print looked like it was from the original page, he was screaming because he spent weeks geting to the level he was at. He thought it was all lost.

After about 30 seconds seeing his broken heart I asked him what day it was! He got out April then realized he was "had"....

Best one yet!
Dennis Michael
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
My best Prank was convincing my wife to marry me twenty-one years ago today.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
My parents found out that they where having twins on April fools day. So I am a april fools joke every year!!!

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Mark Williams
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, Nevada
486 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
I gave everyone I know a Free X-Box today. Now I'll let each and every member here at the Magic Café have one too: (Scroll Down)

You're Welcome!! Happy April Fool's Day!!
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Oh have you heard it's time for vaccinations?
I think someone put salt in your tea.
They're giving us eleven-month vacations.
And Florida has sunk into the sea.

Oh have you heard the President has measles?
The principal has just burned down the school.
Your hair is full of ants and purple weasels -
APRIL FOOL!

("Oh Have You Heard" by Shel Silverstein)
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
My mom got me good when I was a kid.
She excitedly called me to look out the window because there was a camel out there.
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1465 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
I had once set the clocks in the house, every one of them, ahead by 30 minutes Smile
Went as far as to set the cell phones, car clocks, everything Smile

My whole family ended up early to work!
Logic Defied
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
That's nothing. This weekend, I'm setting all the clocks in the house ahead by an hour! Smile
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1465 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
LOL
How "timely" a joke...
Logic Defied
mahavishnu
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of mahavishnu
A few years ago, I called up just about everyone I knew (who didn't have caller ID), and told them I was in jail. This was about 2:30AM... "Dude, I'm in jail. Protesting. I only get one call... I'm at the..." Then I'd hangup. About 11AM when I wokeup, I called everyone to tell them the joke.
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1305 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
We went with an elaborate scheme this year... Smile

A co-worker of mine is totally in love with his motorcycle. As it happened, April 1st was the first day he could drive it again (its off the insurance during winter months, but then again who'd drive in snow and cold anyway) and naturally he drove to work, all happy.

We asked our secretary's brother to call our friend as a police officer and inform him that a teenage kid had stolen the bike, was caught speeding and the bike is all messed up and can be collected from the police station. The look on his face was worth seeing... The truth was revealed when he left to get his bike back and found the bike where he left it, neatly parked next to the door.

The bike owner made a funny prank on a new worker. He gave her all details for a client, telling that there is an urgent thing that needs to be taken care of. She called John Bear, all prepared...it was the number of a zoo.
Sent from my Typewriter
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
I convinced my wife she had to be silent, because I was recording a show on the VCR.
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2894 Posts

Profile of dpe666
My wife called me and told me that she was pregnant. After I screamed like a little girl, and nearly passed out, she said, "April Fool!" I am currently looking to trade up. Smile
STFC
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of STFC
How about a ton of chillies in someones food. not really to much thought put into it but still so funny when they realise after two mouthfuls.
ST
Stay Happy and everything will be all right.
Jack Norris
Gary Barnard
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
145 Posts

Profile of Gary Barnard
One time I told my bro I had tickets to the Metallica concert that was going to be in the town a few miles away. I knew he wanted to go, since he was saving up all kinds of money for tickets. I got him all worked up and excited to go, then said... "Hey, I forgot to tell you, APRIL FOOLS!!! HAHA" Needless to say, he didn't talk to me for about a week. But, it was worth it. lol.

Gary
Gary

"It's in the very trickery that it pleases me. But show me how
the trick is done, and I have lost my interest therein."
- Seneca the Younger, In his 45th Epistle to Lucilius
(4 B.C.-A.D. 65)
Wolfgang
View Profile
Loyal user
TEXAS
223 Posts

Profile of Wolfgang
A coworker left me a voice message Friday afternoon (April 1) saying I needed to be in LA on Monday for a meeting. I thought it was an April Fool's joke (he is the type who would have no misgivings about making someone fly halfway across the country for a laugh), so I didn't go.

Turns out, it was not a joke. So, in a way, he kind of played a joke on me after all. Or I played a joke on myself. Not sure which.
"Sure, I do Scotch and Soda in every show. What? You mean there's a trick by that name?"
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Chili in food and messing with one's food is not an April Fools Joke, but a prank, and a nasy one at that. A bunch of firefighters put hot peppers in a meat ball for the scrounge in the firehouse who would eat the left overs because he was to cheap to split the cost of the food. It put him in the hospital, and out of work for about two weeks. (Those men could have gotten fired.)

My son, to get me back for the April Fools Joke I played on him, took the insides out of an Oreo cookie an replaced it with pepperment toothpaste. It was so good I looked for more and he busted up laughing.

Well, it didn't qualify because one must consciencely make a decision and fall for the joke to be an April Fools Joke. I reminded him of the problems one gets into when one plays with another's food, especially as a teenager. No need to get in a fight and it does upset many. Even has cause another to go to the hospital
Dennis Michael
Mad Mat
View Profile
New user
Norwich, Norfolk, England
90 Posts

Profile of Mad Mat
I totally forgot about it this year, I usually pull a few pranks, but they are generally food based. Quite a good (non vicous one) is if you get a milk carton/bottle when its about 1/8th to 1/4 full and fill it with water so it looks real, but tastes like manky water in a glass or on cereal.
Ollie1235
View Profile
Special user
England
533 Posts

Profile of Ollie1235
I didn't do anything this year unfortunately, but a previous practical joke that kind of backfired.
what I did was blocked up the tap up with soap, the effect of this should be that after a few seconds the soap pops out and makes a loud bang.
this has worked previous times however about a year ago I think I must have pushed to hard.
anyhow what happened is my sister turned on the tap. one, two, three, nothing happened. four, nothing. so she figured there must be some kinda problem with the water system or something and came back into the room.
about five minutes later a loud bang comes from the bathroom. I run straight there scared as heck thinking ive broken something. welcomed in the bathroom with a giant pool of water and a small peice of soap.

anyhow I learnt my lesson, and havent done it since.
and I never told anyone it was me either.
I don't recomend trying it.

ollie
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

The world know it now!
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » April Fool Pranks (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL