The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Bluth's Office Magic DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
What more could we ask of this genius? He's already provided the world with the most clever and unbeatable yacht vanish ever performed. He's shown the tiger handlers and dove men that yes, animal magic can be done with killer seals too. What's left for this innovator to show us?

Not that we deserve it, but the giant on whose shoulders we may now stand,Gob Bluth has again graced the magic world with "Office Magic," an offbeat and delightful DVD jampacked with jaw droppers, total foolers, and wowzas. Ordinary clocks are moved 15 minutes ahead, live chickens jump from lunchsacks, and cards are found in oh-so-inappropriate places.

It's unfortunate that Mr. Bluth's standing in the magic community has been diminished after the unfortunate and accidental "exposure" incident. Gob makes a real comeback with the release of this DVD, even poking fun at the misunderstanding. The DVD plays as if it were a performance video, yet each effect is "exposed accidentally," making it an instructional video.

The DVD is $49.95, and only available at Bluth Company properties, the model home, and the banana stand. Look for a blue man in cutoffs.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I pre-ordered mine..But it never came.

Vandy
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Very clever. Great show. I've got a bad feeling about future season though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Bluth's Office Magic DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL