The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Alexander - mindreader : research (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

krantis
View Profile
Regular user
AUSTRALIA
106 Posts

Profile of krantis
Hi guys -
I am interested in any info - biog, on 'Alexander - The Man Who Knew'. Does anyone know of any sites on the Internet that are extensive in knowledge on the man - and his life?? I really don't want to purchase books on him.
Thanks
Mike
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Why don't you want to purchase books? If you really want to know facts about him, then that's what you will have to do. Much of the information on the internet is not really current.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
irishguy
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
629 Posts

Profile of irishguy
I agree with Bill Palmer. Books are necessary for research. The internet is not very reliable for accuracy. Anyone can put up a website....but that doesn't mean that what they write is true.
donsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of donsmagic
Mike, Mike Caveny's book on Alexander is very good. Not only a informative read, but many photos too.
David Charvet
View Profile
Special user
www.charvetmagic.com
501 Posts

Profile of David Charvet
As the guy who literally "wrote the book" on Alexander, I can tell you that what's on the internet is not accurate. If you really want to know "the rest of the story," $65 is a small price to pay. Believe me, it cost me a lot more than that to find out the details! (Plus about 4 years of research on top of John Pomeroy's 40+ years!)
Regards -
David Charvet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Alexander - mindreader : research (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL