The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » A good Matrix DVD? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
Hi all,

right now, I am doing the 4 cards Matrix of MR Malone and it always please the crowd. Is there a good video out there where I could learn other very good matrix? I would like to begin my act with a 4 cards Matrix. After, I would do a 2 cards....1 cards...and finally a chink a chink (dont think Its write like this),

thanks

Devilix
shazzy
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of shazzy
Extreme Dean vol 1&2 are full of awesome coin matrix including the one you mentioned.

Probably the best dvd out there which teaches this routine.
whodini
View Profile
Regular user
Clearwater, FL
155 Posts

Profile of whodini
Also the Shoot Ogawa lecture has 4 different matrixes. He is incredible
Park
Believe in magic!
visit me at www.whodinimagic.com
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
877 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
If I'm not mistaken, Jim Pace's Visu-Antics DVD has a pretty nice (jumbo coin I think?) matrix. You could check that out.
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
Why don't go to the creator of Matrix. Check out Al Schneider's DVD Vol 2. He teaches his original handling and his updated handling. I just got them last week and I love them. Keep in mind that all this while I have been doing matrix-es(?) by Dean Dill.
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Hmm..i have never watched Al Schneider stuff tho, jus some sleights on coins invented by him but taught by others. I have to say he is good.

Anyway, I think Extreme Dean is a good source for matrix and Shoot Ogawa's Shoot in Hollywood also has a couple of nice matrix effects

Check those out. I will be checking Al Schneider stuff soon. Thanks for the recommendations

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Please check the works of Dean Dill, Reed McClintock, Shoot Ogawa and JOhn Born.

For now, my favorite one that I use always is Curtis Kam's Inverted Matrix, could be found in POS3 dvd.
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
My favorite, ETMMM #1 “Snappy” by Aldo Colombini. I love this one so much I combined it with another Aldo routine, just when they thought it was over… gotcha!

Two kicker endings in one beautiful routine if I do say so myself, and I do.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3854 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
On my 1986 lecture DVD I have a quadra coin reverse matrix that is extremely visual, and the patter brings the audience into play. The DVD is available through me. I will have another version with 4 of the same coins coming out on the COINvention DVD from Danny Archer. This should be out in the next month.
First edition of Rubinstein Coin Magic sold out in RECORD TIME, and the supplies of the reprint are dwindling fast! I just managed to snare two more copies from the distributor, available to be signed! And all orders from me come with a special FREE GIFT!! Be sure to send all ordering inquiries to me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!! ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
551 Posts

Profile of Nick23
Cultural Exchange vol 1 and 2 both have some cool matrix routines.
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Matrix is a favorite of mine. There are a lot of great ones out there. Dean Dill's DVD's are great. He teaches with & without gaffs. Scott Giunn has a good one in one of his books that utilizes a "card pinch" pickup move from Aldo Colunbini.Dan Harlan uses the traditional Schnieder routine & adds a story to it to make more of a performance piece, not just a trick where coins gather under a card. The list can go on& on. Just pick one you like doing & learn to do it well.
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
Another vote for Shoot Ogawa's lecture video, and Dean Dill's Extreme Dean (2) - there is plenty of material in these 3 videos.
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
My favourite is the Matrix Reloaded by Keanu Reeves
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » A good Matrix DVD? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL