The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Shade by Daniel Garcia » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FADE
View Profile
Regular user
I have no money, all I have is
132 Posts

Profile of FADE
I just recently pruchased the DVD and boy, what a treat - this is the kind of coin (matrix)effect I was looking for all along. Daniel Garcia demonstrates, by using misdirection, how devious his "shadow coin" routine is without the use of gaffs, shells, or gimmicks - just four coins of any sort (heck, even bottle caps on the floor is enough to perform this four coin wonder). Hey Daniel, I thank you personally for sharing your knowledge as well as your shadow coin routine. This is one coin effect I will treasure - what a gem!!!

David
A.K.A. Fade
"Change the way you see things and the things you see will change."
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Fade... thanks for the great review...im glad you liked it....let me know if you need anything... also for those who ordered shade on the website...i just recieved mine so your orders are going out now .... for those who ordered "Torn"..i get mine in any day now...so your orders are right behind that...thanks for being patient and for the support.

Daniel Garcia
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Well I should get mine today. Daniel ill get back to you when I'm in jersey.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5784 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Shade by Daniel Garcia » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL