The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Please Help with my manip act. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Winnipeg, MB
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Hey guys,

Hopefully you can help me!!!

I have a competition in May, and my act, which is somewhat finished now, has a part at the end where I produce a 36" "The End" silk from my silk fountain, and after gathering the silk into a ball, my rabbit pops out. I am still dealing with my rabbit on him staying comfortable in the bag, but my main question is how can I steal the bag, and open it, without making my movements seem too unnatural. If your ideas involve modification to my rabbit bag, I will highly consider it, since I have ran out of ideas!!!

Thanks for your time,

Evan
BondJames628
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama
110 Posts

Profile of BondJames628
Where's the load at? You might want to make sure the bag is big enough so he can comfortably fit inside. If it's not, imagine me cramming you into a ziplock freezer bag and see how long you stay, lol. Hope this helps!!!

:spoon:
Beyond Impossible: www.freewebs.com/illoosionzmagic

"I close my eyes in order to see"
~Paul Gauguin
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22172 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
You may be using the wrong type of bag. Get a livestock bag from Abbott's Magic. It has a release so the rabbit can be produced on your hand or the floor or table.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
476 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
The other thing is what type of table are you using? Does it have a well for the bag to be in? After your silk fountain is done just make sure your infront of your table...take a sleight bow and your hand should be right there to steal it...walk forward pop the bag open as your walking with the silks and except your applause. Have fun. Brian
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Winnipeg, MB
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Haha, yea a Ziploc bag wouldn't be that great? Do they make them that big?

I am using a 10 second table that I built off my own plans. The height is a little high and can be changed if it's really needed. Thanks for the idea on the rabbit bag, I will check it out.

Evan
BondJames628
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama
110 Posts

Profile of BondJames628
Hope it works for you.
:subtrunk:
Beyond Impossible: www.freewebs.com/illoosionzmagic

"I close my eyes in order to see"
~Paul Gauguin
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Winnipeg, MB
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Quote:
On 2005-04-05 00:01, wmhegbli wrote:
You may be using the wrong type of bag. Get a livestock bag from Abbott's Magic. It has a release so the rabbit can be produced on your hand or the floor or table.

I can't seem to find it on their site, what do I look under?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Please Help with my manip act. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL