The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mirrors by Diamond Jim Tyler (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

exohordon
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of exohordon
Anyone has a review for this dvd?
Here is a description of the product:

Mirrors have a lore that date back to ancient times. Legends that surround the looking-glass are said to lure and/or repel spirits. Fortune-tellers use this mystical apparatus to read auras and make predictions. Stage magicians have used smoke and mirrors for hundreds of years to amaze their audiences. And now these magical reflectors have been brought into the hands of close-up wizards to further their mythology in an intimate gathering!

Included with this DVD you will receive 20 special mirror gimmicks to perform many routines like:

Mythos- A wild card routine that spins the many myths around mirrors into a feat of magic.
Soul Reflection- A card reading that embodies the onlooker's spirit.
Broken - See a mirror magically shatter before your eyes!
Mirraculous- You'll take a shining to this clever method for revealing a freely selected card!
Superstitious- Transmit your brainwaves with these eight cards to determine whether your volunteer is inherently lucky or unlucky.
Nebulous- Watch the magician mysteriously flip over cards with the aid of mirrors.
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
Jim?
Dr.Fate
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Dr.Fate
I was in his magic shop here in Texas last week and watched the performance only part of his DVD and it looked great. Jim really put some thought into this one. It seems very creative and well done. It is my understanding that Jim did all of the work on the DVD as well. I didn't have the cash to purchase it while I was in there, but I will be getting it...besides Jim is one nice guy.
GEMINI
View Profile
Regular user
WA, USA
193 Posts

Profile of GEMINI
This seems to be an excellent DVD on mirrors. Waiting for a review. Jim is a great thinker, no doubt!

Sam
exohordon
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of exohordon
How big are those mirrors Dr.Fate??
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Is this the same Mirrors DVD that Eugene Burger briefly mentioned on Vol 3 of his Journey DVD set? I beleive Mr. Burger also mentioned that Jim Pace also contributed to Mirrors.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Dr.Fate
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Dr.Fate
They were the size of playing cards, to be used with playing cards. The dvd comes with a complete set of the gimmicks.
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Hey isn't Diamond Jim Tyler a member here or was I seeing things on the list of who was on the Café at that time. Waiting for a review... anyone.

Where can I buy this I saw at Murphy’s but I myself am a dealer.

Still waiting. Smile
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Dr.Fate
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Dr.Fate
You can buy it from Jim himself. His shops website is http://www.magicalgadgets.com.
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Quote:
On 2005-04-12 11:04, Dr.Fate wrote:
You can buy it from Jim himself. His shops website is http://www.magicalgadgets.com.

Thank's for the link!!
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
bluefred
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of bluefred
Some reviews?? any?
reasons14
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of reasons14
I really give a review of his dvd but I went to one of his lectures 2 days ago and he showed some material from it and it was great. I would have goten it but money is tight. He is a good performer who offers real working routines. I will probly get this in the future. If any of you have the chance to see him lecture do so.
Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Tyler
231 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
Dear Readers,

Thanks for your interest in my new DVD titled MIRRORS. I too am interested in reading your reviews. For more information about this DVD or my other creations please visit http://www.diamond-jim.com/originals

All good things,
Diamond Jim Tyler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mirrors by Diamond Jim Tyler (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL