The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » R.A.R. Mentalism effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
http://www.rarmagic.com/online/

Want comments on these mentalist products;

Chernobyl Box
Lightening Switch Pad
max88
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of max88
One comments is do you feel happy to spend $99.96 to buy Kolossal Killer from that site?
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
The lightning switch pad caught my eye too, until that is when I saw the price, and I only have one word to say...OVERPRICED!!!
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
I cannot understand why Logan thought the Lightning Switch Pad was overpriced. I used to own one of these. It is not really a pad, but a switch clipboard. I liked it. The clipboard is around the size of a jumbo card.

Roy Johnson described something on similar lines in his book "Third Dimension" if you are into DIY. RAR also sell the Ultimate Prediction Wallet which was the FIRST magnetic switchpad on the market.

The Chernobyl Box is described in Becker's book "Stunners" as The Roth Beck Box. It came about after a brainstorming session trying to develop a non electronic version of an Anverdi electronic effect.

A non electronic version is already available, where a small brass die is placed in a brass tube and you divine the upper number. Same effect, different method.

I personally wouldn't bother with the box. It's a high price to predict one of six. Of course, if you just like collecting well made props...

Paul Hallas
http://www.PH-Marketing-magic.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » R.A.R. Mentalism effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL