The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Paul Harris DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
I was just wondering, does anyone know if Paul is ever gonna come out with any dvds? The reason I ask is because I've heard nothing but good reviews of AOA. Unfortunately I find it MUCH easier to learn from video.

Todd
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3327 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
I read somewhere on the Café that it took years of incredible persuasion to get him to do the books in the first place. I wouldn't hold your breath on a DVD. But imagine what an instant best seller it/they would be!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
The books are great. ilearn better from visual as well , but beleave me these books are goodto have in your arsenal.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2683 Posts

Profile of Tom G
He's just finishing up a huge DVD project... Taping is almost complete. Nothing concrete for a release date though... It will be half old stuff that has seen improvements in handling or plot and half new not in print. Even a couple of
guest contributors.....
ralphgironda
View Profile
Veteran user
323 Posts

Profile of ralphgironda
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3327 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Quote:
On 2005-04-06 06:31, sinamon wrote:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=111

I'll get my coat! Smile

Roll on September! Smile
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
'next' september?! that's like 1 1/2 yrs away! Smile
Gary D
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
234 Posts

Profile of Gary D
Can't wait.
He's a genius.
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3327 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Quote:
On 2005-04-06 08:28, wulfie66 wrote:
'next' september?! that's like 1 1/2 yrs away! Smile

No! read the thread again - he corrects himself further down - THIS coming September - like, 2005!!

Feeling better now? Smile
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
Yeah, only problem is, I've only been doing card magic for about 6 months, so I'm 'assuming' that his stuff would be out of my league for a while. Guess I got time to practice Smile
Gary D
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
234 Posts

Profile of Gary D
Nah..wouldn't really be outta your league.
Get it!
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
Well, I guess we'll all have to just wait and see what the 'actual' release date is gonna be. I hope hocus-pocus and elmwood stock up when it's released cause I'm sure it's gonna sell like wildfire Smile
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
Quote:
On 2005-04-06 09:06, wulfie66 wrote:
Yeah, only problem is, I've only been doing card magic for about 6 months, so I'm 'assuming' that his stuff would be out of my league for a while. Guess I got time to practice Smile

Wulfie, I have only been doing cards and coins for 8 months, and most the effects in his AOA books I can perform. It's not super hard stuff. It's really how you take on practicing. Since I moved into what I consider adult magic. Getting away from all my gimmicks after using them for 15 years.
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3327 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Quote:
On 2005-04-06 09:35, wulfie66 wrote:
Well, I guess we'll all have to just wait and see what the 'actual' release date is gonna be. I hope hocus-pocus and elmwood stock up when it's released cause I'm sure it's gonna sell like wildfire Smile

Some really good stuff I was doing within 6 months! Smile

Oops - I 'quoted' the wrong bit. Ah well, read back, I'm sure you'll pick it up! Smile
JustinVisible
View Profile
Elite user
South Jersey/Philadelphia Areas
453 Posts

Profile of JustinVisible
There is a 5 volume set of Paul Harris performing many of the tricks from AOA at penguin magic....the only thing is they are VHS but it really helped clear a few tings out for the effects that I perform.
"If they laugh, it's funny..."
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Quote:
On 2005-04-06 17:59, jpv0524 wrote:
There is a 5 volume set of Paul Harris performing many of the tricks from AOA at penguin magic....the only thing is they are VHS but it really helped clear a few tings out for the effects that I perform.

These must be the original Tannen videos produced by Chuck Martinez.

Robert
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
877 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Can't wait for these!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Paul Harris DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL