The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Buck Twins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
CardConjurer
View Profile
Loyal user
South Florida
202 Posts

Profile of CardConjurer
Very Nuce post Antz, I completely agree with u.
I like cards.
Bizarrist
View Profile
Loyal user
The Man of Mystery
236 Posts

Profile of Bizarrist
I enjoy them all! I like takin a little here and a little there.
Trying to take what I've learned from these guys to a place I want
to go.

S.W.
The Most Beautiful Experience We Can Have is the Mysterious.
palmy
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of palmy
The fact I like is they don't use gimmicks.
but they have some good stuff
some so so
palmy
Imperistan
View Profile
Regular user
Holland
106 Posts

Profile of Imperistan
I do Agree with Antz too.
I like superhandz better, but I don't care if others don't. Just do what you like.
PEACE,
Imp
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
I honestly haven't seen any videos of the D-n-D guys. Mostly my own fault, for not fully exploring there site. But I have to say that Is one thing I like about HL more. On HL they have Video's out the wahzoo. I really like the concept of the Battles. It's cool cuase there is always new stuff you can Download and watch. I know some people are going say that it's all the same stuff, and yada yada yada. But it's a very nice resource to have such an abundunt amount of videos out. And no other forum has that.
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
550 Posts

Profile of KC
Quote:
On 2005-04-11 12:29, 4Jacks wrote:
But I have to say that Is one thing I like about HL more. On HL they have Video's out the wahzoo... But it's a very nice resource to have such an abundunt amount of videos out. And no other forum has that.

They got a lot of videos, but http://www.magicvideodepot.com has more. The videos are not up to the caliber of HL, but you never mentioned anything about quality, just quantity. And the Depot has more.

But back to the topic at hand. The Bucks are good. Jerry is good. De'vo is good. Everyone is good (in their niche).

K.C. Ushijima
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
Quote:
On 2005-04-11 14:44, KC wrote:
They got a lot of videos, but http://www.magicvideodepot.com has more. The videos are not up to the caliber of HL, but you never mentioned anything about quality, just quantity. And the Depot has more.

But back to the topic at hand. The Bucks are good. Jerry is good. De'vo is good. Everyone is good (in their niche).

K.C. Ushijima

Cool, Thanks for the Link K.C.... I'll have to check it out tommorow.
You're right I didn't mention Quality and the reason why is becuase most of the vidoes I'm refering to are put out by the members on HL, and some of those are poor quality as well. And even though their not as entertaining, I still enjoy them.
Antz
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of Antz
And KC is pretty good.
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
Quote:
On 2005-04-11 14:44, KC wrote:
http://www.magicvideodepot.com
K.C. Ushijima

Holy Cow!! They do have a junk load of Videos like 300 pages of card tricks. Is there a way to sort out the Card Flourishes??
Fiddling-Steve
View Profile
Loyal user
Danbury, Connecticut
212 Posts

Profile of Fiddling-Steve
Quote:
On 2005-04-12 07:10, 4Jacks wrote:

Holy Cow!! They do have a junk load of Videos like 300 pages of card tricks. Is there a way to sort out the Card Flourishes??

Just search. They have some pretty cool videos of flourishing, but a lot of it isn't amazing. Its a good place to get advice.
Stick to the classics,

Stephen
ripcurl21
View Profile
New user
California
28 Posts

Profile of ripcurl21
I remember that site from a few years back, forgot about it til now,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Buck Twins (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL