The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Gran Turismo 4 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ragtop
View Profile
New user
california
58 Posts

Profile of ragtop
So is anyone else playing gran turismo 4? I have been a fan of the gran turismo games starting with gt2.

For those not familiar, this is a racing game made exclusively for the Sony Playstation 2, a.k.a. the ps2. Actually, game is almost a misnomer, racing simulation is closer to the mark. Over 700 cars, 50 tracks, the replays look like a film of a real race! Anyone else playing this?
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
I was watching a friend play it at his house recently. Looks like a good game to me (I loved 3 when it first came out!).

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
I don really like the newer Gran Turisumo series. The graphiscs and allowance to configure the cars are great but somehow, the racing part moves too slowly for my liking.

I prefer stuff like need for speed, crash and burn, etc. Althou less realistic in terms of graphics, but it sure gets my adrenaline flowing when everything moves at top speed

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Gran Turismo 4 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL