The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Please Pray For My Wife (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
Hi to all,
Its been a while since Ive made a post as I have been very busy traveling asia. I am currently in Singapore but not for work. My wife is in the hospital and has a rare thing called choledochal cyst. She has to have surgery and it is not a easy surgery, they say a few weeks of recovery and a couple of months before she will be a hundred percent. My wife is going to fly back to the united states to have the surgery this Sat, and I have to go to Indonesia to meet some other obligations. After the 17th I will head back to the states to be with her. I am very worried, and concerned so if you all could pray for us that would be great. It has been a tough couple of weeks. If you are in Indonesia I am lecturing in Bandung on the 15th of this month so hope to see you there. You can send me a email from my website http://www.tpdmagic.com I have had little sleep and I and I have to handle a few things and wish I could be there for her but thank God her parents will be. We almost did the surgery here but then the recovery time would have really been rough not being around her family.

In Magic,
Tpdmagic
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
My thoughts and prayers go out to you both. I truly hope that everything will be well for your lovely wife.

I know that there is nothing that can be said that will take away the worry you will experience as you continue to meet your professional obligations and she undergoes surgery and recovery thousands of miles away. Just know that your friends worry with you and wish you both the best.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
Harry,
Thank you so much for the prayers.

tpdmagic
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
This has to be one of the worst months I have ever had! I just found out that my sister has MS...PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SISTER AND MY WIFE>>>>THANKS GUYS AND GALS

tpdmagic
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi,

Wow sometimes life hits you with some hard things to deal with as you've experienced. Hang in there, be strong and my thoughts are with you.

Chrystal
irishguy
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
629 Posts

Profile of irishguy
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Peace be with you.
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
I'm going to services tomorrow and will say a prayer for her. God speed her recovery.

J.
~Joe
Doc Pepper
View Profile
New user
Black Hills of South Dakota
82 Posts

Profile of Doc Pepper
My thoughts and prayers are sent as needed... This is a time to be strong and trust in the Lord.. Doc
The Doctor will see you now! ;-)
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
Thanks all for your support, My wife just had surgery and is recovering. I am flying home in the morning from Asia to be with her. In fact I lost a 13 show gig because I would rather be with her but hey that's priorities. She is doing well and had no complications that we know of as of yet. It has been difficult to say the least being 10000 miles away from her when she was going through major surgery but that special someone took good care of her.

Thanks In Magic

tpdmagic
STFC
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of STFC
Dear TPD,
I always feel that the deeper the ocean the higher the peaks, thoughts are with you, good luck to you both,
ST
Stay Happy and everything will be all right.
Jack Norris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Please Pray For My Wife (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL