The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Riser shorty chop cup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5412 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Just bought my second riser shorty $250 the second one, I bought the first 4 or 5 months ago.....decided this is the cup I wnat to work with for the next 10 years and was afraid that I might not be able to get another one if soemthing happens to the first....like it gets stolen....its that nice a cup

I'm a pro and work all over the world...and this is a serious chop cup for serious players....

thanks james riser

kozmo
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
I have an aluminium Riser Shorty Chop Cup - I agree, it's fantastic cup. It's superbly designed and crafted - and the way it works is ingenious.

Richard
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
Magic1
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
392 Posts

Profile of Magic1
I got the innocent shorty. Is it shorter/smaller than the regular shorty or am I just imagining things?
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of fortasse
I'm always fascinated by how long some of the intervals between these posts turn out to be. In this instance, almost 6 years went by before today's post. That, too, is magical!

Incidentally, haven't seen Richard Evans in the Magic Café for quite a while. Is he OK? I wish him well.

Fortasse
Denis Bastible
View Profile
Loyal user
Buffalo, New York
293 Posts

Profile of Denis Bastible
I wonder if Kozmo still feels the same way about the cup after six years?
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
Quote:
On 2011-01-05 22:10, fortasse wrote:
I'm always fascinated by how long some of the intervals between these posts turn out to be. In this instance, almost 6 years went by before today's post. That, too, is magical!

Incidentally, haven't seen Richard Evans in the Magic Café for quite a while. Is he OK? I wish him well.

Fortasse

Hi Sean - Thanks for remembering me! I'm still alive and well. Work has been nuts for a few months and, unfortunately, I don't get as much time as I'd like to contribute here.
Wishing you well for 2011

Richard
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of fortasse
Richard :

Good to hear all is well. Best wishes for the New Year!

Sean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Riser shorty chop cup (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL