The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Street theatre (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well this si an interesting look into my world , the world of the streets...its good to see all the acts that are out there on one dvd...the production quality is excellant and I think anyone that's interested in this area of enterainment this dvd is worth 10 times the price....you can learn a lot from watching this

I'd like to thank the producer of this dvd...
great job
and NO it wasn't me

kozmo, henry, tedb...whatever
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Yes,this is a great DVD.Highly entertaining if you like street theatre.20 or so street performers show their stuff. The highlights of the acts are shown. There's a variety of acts including magic,contortion,acrobatics,juggling,unicycling,fire-eating, fire twirling,balancing and even a bit of skateboarding.
My sons and I have watched it a number of times.I just feel guilty that I didn't contribute to the hat!

Chappelly
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Street theatre (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL