The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Oklahoma City Oklahoma (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
352 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
Always loved Magic, always will. Since Santa got me a magic set to the present time at age 35 (in May 05). I was really into all the Ammars, Daryls, Cornelius, etc.. stuff in the 80's. Worked at a theme park in the late 80's early 90's during college. But after that, I've spent the last 12 years running an insurance agency and I would only do something if I was asked to "do something" - usually at a party or get together.
Recently I started passing out my insurance business card "magically". Actually it was a pen with my information on it. And, I'd drive it through a quarter and let the person keep it - (Michale Ammar's ending to his pencil through quarter). Anyway, it reminded me of performing. And, this magic stuff is like CRACK! SO, I'M BACK! (I don't do drugs - just in case you wondered)

I've learned a lot about the business end of things, and if it make's sense, I'll start working again. If not enough time to actually have a 2nd business, I'm still going to spend most of my spare time practicing moves and routines, just for the learning. Opportunity favors the prepaired.

Anyway, hello everyone - I've already posted a question and been given some direction in an area that for some reason, I never tried myself. (Ring on string)

This Café is perfect for research!!!!!!
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
Derek Dean
View Profile
Regular user
Monterey, CA
129 Posts

Profile of Derek Dean
Howdy and welcome to the Magic Café. I grew up in Bartlesville and got my degree from OU so I know your part of the country well. I think you will really enjoy the Café. Lots of nice folks, and you're right this is a great place for research. Enjoy!
Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Comet
Hey there Jonathan. Joe Comet here just sent you a pm. hope to hear from you soon.
ENjoy!!
Joe
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Hey neighbor (well 4 hours down the I-40) welcome, glad to have u. Parson Smith of this board and I will be breezing through ur fair city this coming friday on our way to Little Rock for a Mark Wilson lecture.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
magicity
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of magicity
Welcome
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
JonathanM,
Glad you are here.
I get through your city once in a while. Maybe we can visit.
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey JonathanM
JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
352 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
Sounds good Parson - let me know when you are in town
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
Hey johnny enjoy ur stay what can I do for ou? I will be your hostes for tonight ( I'm a guy Smile ) di you hve any questions?
JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
352 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
I put a question looking for some patter ideas for the Tabary rope routine. Each time I show the routine, patter continues to develop - but I thought I'd ask everyone for rope one-liners and jokes. (to help speed things along)
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
magiciandex
View Profile
New user
White Pine, Tennessee
80 Posts

Profile of magiciandex
Welcome to the Café.
IBM Ring 58
Winter Carnival Of Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Oklahoma City Oklahoma (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL