The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Where to start (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Roger, I definitely agree with Perry. Steve Baker, AKA "Mr. Escape" is one of the living legends of this art. He's been around for decades and is one of the guys responsible for keeping this art alive since he starting performing all those years ago. He's also done a lot to contribute to this art in aiding young, up and coming EA's like yourself. He freely gives his advice, and shares his knowledge, and has recently started manufacturing escape props. He has several things in the works which includes lecturing at the upcoming EA Convention in California and is not to be missed. Steve has not been doing his big budget, high profile escapes for a few years now, due to an injury, which is probably why you haven't read anything recent about him, but his website is full of plenty of his exploits. Until he publishes his autobiography, we will all have to settle for those stories. But if I were in your position, I would study all I can about the career of Mr. Baker. It will certainly help you in your career.
Best regards, Tony Parisi
Mind Freak
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Mind Freak
Thanks for the information Tony!

Roger Smile
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Any good DVD's on the subject? I learn best by DVD's.

Thank you all for your help!!

:handcuffs: Smile Smile Smile
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Where to start (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL