We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Aldo Columbini's Cups & Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
Are Aldo Columbini's Cups & Balls routines in

1) Lasting Impression Vol. 4
2) Classical Magic The Columbini Way
3) Classics of Magic
4) Mama Mia Magic Vol. 1

are just the same routine?
the74rock
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of the74rock
I have lasting impressions and mama mia magic vol 1 and they are completely different routines.
petersd
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of petersd
I believe it is Classics of Magic. He theaches others on his other tapes. E-Mail Aldo and he will tell you.

Dave
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3746 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I really like his version as it has a nice and natural flow to it and I also like his (Ascani) philosophy that justifies the movements.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
I own his Lasting Impression Vol. 4 and I like his Cups & Balls routine. It's simple, colorful, easy to follow (for the audience) yet it's very effective. I would like to have a look how he construct his other Cups & Balls routine.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6583 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Aldo has a number of routines for Cups and balls. Few people seem to know or remeber this, but Aldo won a FISM award for his C&B, and was asked to lecture on this effect at the following FISM.

And by the way, just for the record, his last name is COLOMBINI--tow O's, two I's, no U's.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Aldo Columbini's Cups & Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL