The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Magnus capsule (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Billy Bo
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Billy Bo
Does anyone use Jay Sankey's capsule on lay people? I've just got it and wondered if it got a good reaction.
Burrich
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of Burrich
I just started using and practicing with this today. I got it ages ago.

I think it's a pretty good close-up version of the cups and balls. I really like the fact that it is usually totally self contained unless you do an unorthodox effect. I also like the built in misdirection as one rolls out and one rolls in. Also use a sharpie for a wand and you're set.

I haven't shown it to anyone yet but I could easily see it getting good reactions especially with a load that is bigger than the opening in the capsule. I used a golf ball while practicing todat but I think a nice big stone would be much better being much less congruous.

I would advise however doing the cups and balls first. It gives a great knowledge of what you could do with the capsule. I was using it today and ideas kept popping into my head.

Have fun with it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Magnus capsule (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL