The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi All (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gngorick
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of gngorick
Hello there,

I'm Gorick, a 13 year-old magician residing in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have been hooked onto the wacky world of magic for around 4 years. I first got started when I was 9. I first got interested after seeing David Copperfield perform on one of his specials, "15 Years of Magic." I remember spending the entire summer going to the library and checking out all the magic books from the local Library. It kept me interested for a few years, until I went online and went from there. Now, I perform closeup magic. Cards and coins are my two favourites. Rope is coming soon. Anyways, my favourite magicians include jay Sankey, Richard Sanders and Paul Harris. Well enough about me!
Feel free to add me to your MSN list!!
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Welcome! I hope you find everything you're looking for eventually on this site. You're among friends and good people.
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Welcome.

Check the link in my signature make sure you buy magic ethically and responsibly.
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Danny T.
View Profile
New user
New York
39 Posts

Profile of Danny T.
Hello Gorick. Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a good time. There's a lot of information here for you. Enjoy.
Magic is a dream in which we put ourselves in the fantasy of the reality that surrounds us. It's a wishful thinking that all human kind posses. It's life itself. And I for one believe in it.
Danny T.
BondJames628
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama
110 Posts

Profile of BondJames628
Welcome to the Café!

:subtrunk:
Beyond Impossible: www.freewebs.com/illoosionzmagic

"I close my eyes in order to see"
~Paul Gauguin
gngorick
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of gngorick
Bleh to MM Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi All (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL