The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello - New Guy Here ---- (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DonKnox
View Profile
New user
Oceanside, CA
33 Posts

Profile of DonKnox
Hi Everyone,

Have been lurking on and off for a while . . . decided that I should jump into the fray and add (when I have something to say) to the conversation.

I have been doing magic for about 12 years – took a long time off to go back and finish college at the ripe old age of 47. Now that is well over – I miss (at the ripe old age of 53) being part of the magic community.

So here I are. . . B.S. in History, post-grad in English Composition . . . draw maps at a Cable Company – gotta pay for them school loans!

Oh yes, love close-up and am now in a fervent drive to Mentalism – Corinda is my new guru.

Happy to be here!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi,

Glad you found us here at the Café. Welcome!
samro
View Profile
New user
New York
1 Post

Profile of samro
I started with close-up, have been away from magic for 20 years, and am now pursueing mentalism. Sounds not altogether different from your story. I wonder why mentalism has such an attracting the second time around?

Welcome back!
magiciandex
View Profile
New user
White Pine, Tennessee
80 Posts

Profile of magiciandex
Hello and welcome to the Café. Hope you enjoy your stay, I think it is the best site on the net.
IBM Ring 58
Winter Carnival Of Magic
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2114 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey DonKnox
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello - New Guy Here ---- (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL