The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to magic! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

operator_error
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of operator_error
I've alawys had an interest in magic, every since I was a young child. Watching magicians on television I was constantly asking myself "How did they do that???". It wasn't until recently, after seeing a performance by Michael Weber that I decided to emmerse myself into the world of magic and find out for myself the mysteries of this great art.

I was completely blown away by his performance and I'm glad I had the opportunity to see him. Although-he seems to be more of a mentalist, I know elements of standard magic seem to be involved as well.

Anywho-Just thought I'd make a proper introduction here. I'm also a musician and that's taken up a lot of my time, but I finally have some time I can dedicate to a new art.

Think I'll start off by picking up Mark Wilsons "Complete Course in Magic", but any other new ideas are completely welcome.

Thanks!

Isaac
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Welcome! You can't go wrong with Mark's book. I'd also encourage you to read references to the performance of magic, ie. Nelms, Fritzkee and Eugene Burger. Best of luck
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
operator_error
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of operator_error
Thanks for the welcome. I'll have to write all of these guys down and check out my local book store this weekend. This place is such a wealthy resource!
threadz
View Profile
New user
TN.
37 Posts

Profile of threadz
Welcome to the Café its a great place to learn and fellowship.Also you could check out tarbell books they great as well it has a lot of the fundaments of magic
www.xtrememagicshop.com

where the magic is limited only by your Imagination!
magiciandex
View Profile
New user
White Pine, Tennessee
80 Posts

Profile of magiciandex
Welcome to the Café.
IBM Ring 58
Winter Carnival Of Magic
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2117 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey operator_error
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to magic! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL