The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The real Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dvon
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of dvon
Finally, after ten years in magic I believe I have started to enter to the realessence of magic. I started out in junior high and was soon doing the milk pitcher, proffessors nightmare, and torn and restored tissue, etc. for children's parties and boy scout events. I started out like I think many of us do, saving up for every new arrival in the magic shop.
I had learned a few sleights and always practice before I show a trick to anyone. I decided not to be a card ninja for reasons I don't need to go into so as not to insult any card guys. I love the stuff and respect it totally. I have my huge magic resurgence, though I've always loved it and have never abandoned it, due to my new dedication to COiNs. I decided to see if I could learn a few difficult sleights I knew of but never considered necessary, the muscle pass and coin roll. Well after the weeks and dedication it has taken, the sense of accomplishment is so much greater than learning an effect from a store that I have become a dedicated coin man. Next step is to get the Roth series, been saving up for weeks.
Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself, I enjoy this site, and look forward to joining many discussions in the future.
Danny
ziatro
View Profile
Veteran user
Havant, England
322 Posts

Profile of ziatro
Welcome to the Café Dvon, I hope you enjoy your time here.
magiciandex
View Profile
New user
White Pine, Tennessee
80 Posts

Profile of magiciandex
Welcome to the Café. Once agian
IBM Ring 58
Winter Carnival Of Magic
onezero1
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of onezero1
A coin man eh? Good stuff! respect and greetings.
'though it stands to reason that a samurai should be mindful of the Way...it would seem that we are all negligent.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2117 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey dvon
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The real Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL