The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Cups and Balls dvd Routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Royston South
View Profile
Regular user
Jersey Channel Islands
137 Posts

Profile of Royston South
Mark

The Great Scott's table hopping cups and balls is a great booklet, but uses two cups from a combo set, there is not many slights to worry about but what a great routine.

This could be what your looking for.

I think I got it from Hocus-Pocus

Royston
samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
Table-Hopping Cups and Balls by Scott Guinn:
tampabay

Right out of Scott Guinn's professional restaurant act (and one of his most requested routines from audiences) comes this two-cup, one-ball routine perfect for the walk-around and restaurant performer. There are no false transfers, no sleeving or topiting are required and it can be performed standing and surrounded by spectators.
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
Quote:
On 2005-04-17 15:05, mstick85 wrote:
Richard- A1magicalmedia gave me this message when I clicked on the link in your message. I still haven't found any place it is available. Every site says that is no longer available. Anyone have a used one they would like to sell?

This site is currently unavailable.

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-624-2515 at your earliest convenience.

Sorry, I didn't see the sign saying the DVD has been discontinued. There are a few sites that still list the DVD for sale - you might want to contact them.

Daytona magic
http://www.daytonamagic.com/

Christian Jedinat, Germany
cups and balls

Good luck

Richard
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
the74rock
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of the74rock
Try misdirections.com they usually have everything there.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6583 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
You can get Great Scott's Table Hopping Cups & Balls Routine directly from me as a PDF file for $7.50 via Paypal to scottfguinn@msn.com

I use mini cups for table-hopping, but I also do the routine with Johnson cups for larger shows. Be advised that you do need a combo c&b set to do my routine. However, it is virtually sleightless--no false transfers, etc, so it is very easy to learn and a lot of fun to perform. This is not to say that the impact is lessened--it plays very strongly.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
mstick85
View Profile
Regular user
Gahanna, Ohio
151 Posts

Profile of mstick85
A big thanks to everyone who has contributed to the discussion. I have some good news/bad news. Scott, I ordered a copy of your Table Hopping Cups and Balls (good news). Unfortunately, I found and ordered it on another website before I could order from your site (bad news). However, I can't wait to check it out. I will keep you posted on the progress.

Thanks,
Mark
"Go Browns!"
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
Mark,
The Carl Andrews DVD is on eBay right now if you're still looking for a copy.
Richard
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Cups and Balls dvd Routines (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL