The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Funny Gag Stuff That Can Be Made. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
What are your ideas. for making funny gag stuff. like taking a dime and a paper clip and calling it a dime and clip. ( Diamond Clip )
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
How about a washer and dryer

washer = a metal washer from the hardware store
dryer = paper towel

Or a briefcase full of diamonds...

You open up the briefcase and pasted on the inside is playing cards all diamonds (i.e. ace of D, 2 of D, etc.)

Lyndel
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I also came up with another one but it is adult oriented. so I wont post it here. Lyndel Excellent ideas. but what do you think of Having the Washer attached to a Hair Dryer ?
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
Not bad... But the hair dryer might be a bit bulky to carry around (just for that gag) I'm really into the pack small, play big mindset. Smile

Someone, I believe it was Abbotts, used to sell a 10 foot measuring tape... It was a 5" or 6" width of board with the black silouhette of feet painted on it. It opened up to about 6' tall so you could hold it up to display it. cute sight gag...

Lyndel
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
If your worried about space wise. you can also have a picture of one. but remember these are only suggestions.
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
Envelope with smal chain atatched to it = a chainletter
an infaled paper bag = an airbag , smash it in font of you and you have a crash test dummie.
a string quartet = four pices of string
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
bnadworn
View Profile
Regular user
Western New York
131 Posts

Profile of bnadworn
Great ideas here. I have used the washer and dryer which is a metal washer and clothespin.

You can also have a dime & ring (diamond ring).

I have an old fashioned razor (the kind that opens to insert a double edged blade) with an electric cord an plug hanging off it. I introduce it as one of the first electric razors.

I also have a plastic cigarette (the kind used to help people quit smoking) with a 3 inch ball chain hanging from the end. I explain that I am a "chain smoker."

You can always place 2 quarters on your forehead and ask what that is. Answer: Headquarters!

Enjoy,
- Brian Nadworny
"They say the hand is quicker than the eye but I won't believe it until I see it."
Cabrera
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
513 Posts

Profile of Cabrera
How about two small bottle of scope.....periscope
"The quilt of life is woven with many different threads"
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Cabrera there you go Excellent Idea. is there a way to connect the two of them together.
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Two drinking tumbler: A pair of glasses
bnadworn
View Profile
Regular user
Western New York
131 Posts

Profile of bnadworn
For 20 cents I can show you a paradigm (pair of dimes).

How about 2 rubber ducks? (a paradox?)

How about 2 dice (a paradise)!

Thank you. Thank you. You have been a wonderful audience. Would you like your food returned to you now or did you throw it at me to eat?
"They say the hand is quicker than the eye but I won't believe it until I see it."
lochmann4522
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of lochmann4522
Have a look at youtube for

carrot top

...tons of prop comedy
avimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Hollywood, Florida
233 Posts

Profile of avimagic
At some point between tricks in my show I always say, "Wasn't that a cool trick? Would you like to see something that's just a little cooler?"

When the audience responds in the affirmative, I pull out this item: https://amzn.to/2GnQAMl

Then, once it sinks in that I'm holding a little cooler and the audience groans, I say: "I'm so sorry, puns are the lowest form of humor and that was wrong. I should not have even gone down that road. All I wanted to point out was that it was a great trick I just did, and how would you like to see something that's a little greater?"

(pause)

Pull out my little grater (I keep it inside the little cooler): https://amzn.to/2GmyF93

"Yeah, I have one of those too."
MGordonB
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of MGordonB
I have a little rubber eyeball I use as part of a chop cup routine.
I say “Now, what you see there is an optical illusion. I know, I know, that was very cornea. I apologize for I am but a mere pupil of the magical arts.”
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1494 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2019, MGordonB wrote:
I have a little rubber eyeball I use as part of a chop cup routine.
I say “Now, what you see there is an optical illusion. I know, I know, that was very cornea. I apologize for I am but a mere pupil of the magical arts.”

Not lashing out at you, but eye seen that coming.
MGordonB
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of MGordonB
Yes, it’s pretty orbvious Smile
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1494 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
It looks that way Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Funny Gag Stuff That Can Be Made. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL