The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Resouces for tricks using a borrowed wallet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kuroko
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of kuroko
Any tricks that uses a spectator's wallet? Smile
Gary Barnard
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
145 Posts

Profile of Gary Barnard
Well, I'm not sure, but I think I'd be kinda hard to get a spec to lend you thier wallet.
Gary

"It's in the very trickery that it pleases me. But show me how
the trick is done, and I have lost my interest therein."
- Seneca the Younger, In his 45th Epistle to Lucilius
(4 B.C.-A.D. 65)
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5700 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Quote:
On 2005-04-14 16:57, Gary Barnard wrote:
Well, I'm not sure, but I think I'd be kinda hard to get a spec to lend you thier wallet.

If a woman will lend me her $10,000 diamond engagement ring to do a routine, a wallet is nothing. My old college roommate says that I have a face that people trust - that might be part of it.

I'd probably ask a the guy who loaned me the wallet if he's married. When he says that he is, I pull out a bunch of c*nd*ms, saying "I need these a lot more than you do." Then, I put the c*nd*ms in my pocket.
Magic Sam
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
107 Posts

Profile of Magic Sam
Signed Card to Spectator's wallet could be fun. A top palm and some bluff would sell it pretty well! Or like Alan Munro said, pulling anything strange from a spec's wallet is amazing. How about pulling a credit card and loading a signed playing card? Then do something with the credit card (ie instant ATM or Credit Card Fraud) and later have him pull the signed card from his wallet. Maybe do a wallet switch (if he has a generic black/brown wallet) and pull his from your pocket. Lots of possibilities!
Magic is like a party in your eyes, where everyone's drunk and breaking the furniture
Paul D
View Profile
Elite user
NY
455 Posts

Profile of Paul D
Greg Wilson has an effect in The Art of Astonishment set by Paul Harris I believe its in VOL.3 special friends that uses a spectators wallet and some of the contents within nice effect but Ive never used it.
Astonishment as Therapy...?
Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1001 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
Quote:
On 2005-04-14 13:39, kuroko wrote:
Any tricks that uses a spectator's wallet? Smile

How about "Signed Card to Spectator's Wallet"?
http://www.lulu.com/content/994259
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Resouces for tricks using a borrowed wallet? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL