We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Blueprints (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4444 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Can anyone who has a copy of Dan Garcias Blueprints please give it a review?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
253 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
Chuds--

I can't say much about blueprints becuase I don't own them. However, I do have both Greed and Next. Both very usable. But I found some threads with stuff on blueprints for you.

This thread may be of some use to you:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=110

This one as well, it has a mix of reviews for blueprints and next:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=110

Hope those threads help.

Matt
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4444 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Ok, well I finally got hold of it and can happily say this is one of, if not THE best e-book I have got. The slights are great, the thinking is great, everything is GREAT. The only downside is that there are no videos to help, though I have been told by Dan that they are coming soon
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Azaziel
View Profile
New user
California
51 Posts

Profile of Azaziel
I would have to agree.. I am a new fan of daniels
The greatest tick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
I would say the mateials in Blueprints are top-notch, some of the effects well are not easy but worth to practise and perform. My favourite is the Nacho's Mama Triumph, as maybe this version can fool magicians. There are still many effects are my favourites.

Yes, now, I am a fan of Daniel Garcia as well, after watching his Torn Dvd, I like his materials very much.

Andrew

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
Did I heard blueprints by Daniel Garcia...?

Anything that produce by Daniel Garcia, there is no doubt about it. His effect is nice and clean cut. One of download that you should get..never think twice just get it.

The contents contain cards, coins...

ego-slip

one point production

white or wheat

math

ego change

Nacho's Mama's Triumph

Personal Safe
larrylegal
View Profile
Regular user
Raleigh, NC
139 Posts

Profile of larrylegal
[quote]On 2005-08-11 04:10, cupmagic wrote:
Did I heard blueprints by Daniel Garcia...?

Anything that produce by Daniel Garcia, there is no doubt about it. His effect is nice and clean cut. One of download that you should get..never think twice just get it.

The contents contain cards, coins...

ego-slip

one point production

white or wheat

math

ego change

Nacho's Mama's Triumph

Personal Safe

FYI: Ego slip, Personal Safe, Nacho Mama's Triumph, Ego Change, White or Wheat and One point production are all on Daniel Garcias new DVDs, the Daniel Garcia Project.
Dr Marvin
View Profile
New user
Florida
91 Posts

Profile of Dr Marvin
The previous posts above mine are true, anything by Daniel Garcia is nothing less than amazing.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6898 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Although all of the routines in Blueprints are on his new video series, there is one that is not: Math. I love this effect. Not difficult to do and a real shocker.
OiNutter
View Profile
New user
Newcastle, UK
83 Posts

Profile of OiNutter
Blueprints is definately excellent but I found the stuff much easier to learn from the DVD's, which are absolutely worth getting! as is Torn. But then as Dr Marvin said, anything by Daniel Garcia is nothing less than amazing! The reactions I've gotten doing Windex and my personal safe since getting the DVDs are amazing, and that's just 2 of the effects. Definately get Next and Greed as well though!
www.oinutter.co.uk

I could read your mind but I'm afraid of what I'd find
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6898 Posts

I love his material but it is definitely not for everyone. There are reviews over in the dvd section that are slamming his new videos.
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Acctually there is only 2 post that didn't find the DVD pleasent...but its ok....just read the post and you'll laugh yourself....sound like they havn't even tried the effect....totally missed the concepts of the thinking....don't understand the psycology behind the effects....then say that the effects fooled them...but they don't know if they'll work for laymen....HAHA

its almost like they didn't even watch the DVD...its ok

thanks for the support
Daniel Garcia
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6898 Posts

Daniel, I totally believe the dvd's will be fantastic. Unfortunately, I don't have the dough to buy them right now.

Magicians are a funny lot. Way too much jealousy on these boards. You rock.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Blueprints (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL