The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Your Favorite Dove Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Michael Berends
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
220 Posts

Profile of Michael Berends
Hey Everybody,

Dan.....Ya, how does that guy change that mechanical dove into the real dove after those 2 tosses? hahaha. Also wonder who that guy is? LOL

I think that same guy does a really slick, and fast color change of a dove. That's also really COOL! (I mean that Dan.)

I've always liked Greg Frewin's behind the back appearance as he juggles balls, then throws one ball behind his back only to reappear over his shoulder as a Dove. He doesn't do it in his show too much anymore. Too bad.

James Cielen does a nice Dove color change too!

Lance's Spiral Candle Vanish to Dove has always had so much elegance to it. I can't resist including it here.

I have a whole lot more that I could list but I don't want to make this too long.

Just my thoughts,
Michael Berends
www.michaelberends.com
"IMPOSSIBLE HAS JUST BECOME AN OPINION"
ckaleto
View Profile
New user
FRANCE
14 Posts

Profile of ckaleto
Hi everybody.

I love dove on a fan of cards (like Lance Burton does) and sleeve production after gloves in fire.

In real, I love all the dove's production!
A dove is not a gimmick ...
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22173 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Daniel's kick dove from foot and Gabriel's dove split.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Yup, I have seen tons of dove splits by so many, many doveworkers including world champion [some even miss on national TV network:( ], Gabriel & RICK Thomas are still the best!

The most memorable one is the Double Vision act where Greg Frewin place white Origami paper dove on Jason Byrne's shoulder, burn it...turn into a Live white dove , perch on Jason's shoulder...there's cool Smile
Elliott Hodges
View Profile
Veteran user
England
324 Posts

Profile of Elliott Hodges
I love anything that Chaning Pollock does.
He really is magic
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
Do you know how much of Greg's routine is taught on his DVD'S. And if there is a review of it I can see.
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Favourite dove effect for me? Slydini's torn and restored newspaper with dove production ala Johnny Thompson aka The Great Tomsoni.

Rob
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5017 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Walsall, Greg's DVD, The complete course in Dove magic, does not teach you his routine but rather guides you a direction to work out your own. He covers everthing from care and feeding to jackets, pockets and holders. He does show you some of his older techniques to get you thinking. You can see a complete breakdown of the DVD set here
Where the magic begins
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
One of my favorites is T&R Newspaper with a dove production and then toss the newspaper into an electronic Gloves to Dove. It gives you two doves, a photo flash and a clean ending.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Jeff Kellogg
View Profile
New user
Boston
52 Posts

Profile of Jeff Kellogg
I have heard about that mechanical dove thing. I also think I heard that Brett Daniels used to do more than two sleeve tosses.
TommyTheTremendous
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of TommyTheTremendous
I once saw a performance where whenever the magician stamped his foot it looked like a dove would fly out from right under his foot RIGHT BEFORE his foot hit the floor. There were no trap doors for the doves to enter from the stage either because I knew the manager of the theatre who helped build the stage.
- Tommy Magic
Jeff Kellogg
View Profile
New user
Boston
52 Posts

Profile of Jeff Kellogg
I have heard about that mechanical dove thing. I also think I heard that Brett Daniels used to do more than two sleeve tosses.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Your Favorite Dove Effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL