The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Steve Cohen's Chamber Magic national tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Cohen
View Profile
New user
New York City
9 Posts

Profile of Steve Cohen
This summer, I'll be going on a national tour with my show Chamber Magic. The tour will be in conjunction with the release of my new book, Win The Crowd, which will be released by HarperCollins on June 14.

In each city, I'll perform Chamber Magic at a five-star hotel and a booksigning at a local bookstore.

Here is the schedule so far (there will be more cities added over the coming weeks):

June 16 -- Chicago, booksigning: BORDERS (La Grange store) at 7:30pm
June 17 -- Chicago, Chamber Magic: THE DRAKE HOTEL at 7pm and 9pm

June 20 -- Los Angeles, booksigning: BARNES & NOBLE (Grove St. store) at 7:30 pm
June 21 and 22 -- Beverly Hills, Chamber Magic: REGENT BEVERLY WILSHIRE at 7pm and 9pm

June 24 -- San Francisco, Chamber Magic: RITZ-CARLTON SAN FRANCISCO at 7pm and 9pm
June 25 -- San Francisco, BARNES & NOBLE (Oakland) at 3:30pm

June 28 -- NYC, Lincoln Center, booksigning: BARNES & NOBLE at 7:00 pm

Tickets to the Chamber Magic shows can be purchased through my website
http://www.chambermagic.com

(Chicago shows only need to be booked through The Drake hotel directly.)

Future cities to be added are: Boston, Atlanta, Dallas and Miami. I'll post here again when those cities are confirmed. Please introduce yourself if you come to one of these events!

-Steve Cohen

(Tickets for my weekly Waldorf-Astoria shows in NYC are also available through the above website)
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Sounds great , Steve. I hope you'll consider adding an appearance in Orlando , FL between Atlanta and Miami .

Keep us posted .
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
And while you're at it...Tampa/Largo- http://www.tampabaymagicclub.com
-Tyler
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3006 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Have a great show in Chicago, Steve! Wish I could be there (my own show is the same night).

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
I'll be sure to try and catch you in Boston and idea of around when it will be? Also, just out of curiosity, might you tell us a bit more about your book?

Cheers,
-Matt (TK)
Steve Cohen
View Profile
New user
New York City
9 Posts

Profile of Steve Cohen
In addition to the above schedule, I'll also be in Houston and New Orleans in August, and Boston in October.

Here are the additional dates and locations - I hope to meet some of you!

August 4 - Houston, booksigning, Barnes and Noble (time TBA)
August 5 - Houston, Chamber Magic, Four Seasons Houston, 7pm and 9pm
August 6 - New Orleans, Chamber Magic, Arnoud's Restaurant, (time TBA)
August 8 - New Orleans, booksigning, Octavia Books, 6:30 pm

Boston dates are not set yet, but the shows will be held on Harvard campus.

For info about my book, please visit http://www.chambermagic.com
There's a description about Win The Crowd, and also a link to Amazon for more details.
Thanks for your interest!
kerpa
View Profile
Special user
Michael Miller
594 Posts

Profile of kerpa
I am in the Chicago area, but unfortunately cannot make the 17th date. However, I can get to Lagrange the night before. Will you be doing any type of performance at all at the book signing?
thanks!
kerpa
a/k/a Michael Miller
Chicago area
Michael Miller
(Michael Merlin: original family --and stage-- name)
Steve Cohen
View Profile
New user
New York City
9 Posts

Profile of Steve Cohen
If you've been thinking about buying Chamber Magic tickets for Chicago, LA, San Francisco or Houston, this may be your last chance! My national tour starts this week. Bring a layman with you and enjoy an exquisite evening of parlor magic and mentalism.

Tickets to all shows are available on my website: http://www.chambermagic.com

This performance tour corresponds with FREE booksigning events at local bookstores in each city. This info is also listed on my website.

Later this year, I'll be adding Austin, Miami, New Orleans and Boston. I'd be delighted to meet some Magic Café readers while on the road.
Steve Cohen
View Profile
New user
New York City
9 Posts

Profile of Steve Cohen
Chamber Magic will be in Houston next Friday, August 5. I hope to meet some of you during my only shows in Texas.

Chamber Magic will be held at the Four Seasons Houston. Here is the info:
Date: August 5, 2005
Showtimes: 7pm and 9pm
Tickets are available at: http://www.chambermagic.com

Upcoming cities will also include Miami and Boston. I'll keep you posted on dates - both in the fall.
-Steve Cohen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Steve Cohen's Chamber Magic national tour (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL