The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » David Ginn's Comedy Card on Back (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicduck
View Profile
Elite user
Washington State
484 Posts

Profile of Magicduck
Hi,

Some time back someone suggested this effect to me. I have not been able to locate anything that actually describes it in detail. In a search I saw some Ginn pages where he talks about doing it with 3 balloons. Someone here at the Café made a mention of doing it with a soft book. Can someone describe the effect/ props involved in full. I know some of the old classics of this nature, like the ching soo firecracker, but do not know this one.
Tnanks.
Quack
gician
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of gician
Comedy Card on Back was sold as a booklet on it's own, and was later published in Kidbiz. David Ginn also has a new routine out using jumbo cards, but I forget what book it is in. Contact David Ginn for all you need on this. It is worth it. I've been doing Comedy Card on Back for almost two decades. It's GREAT!

gician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » David Ginn's Comedy Card on Back (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL