The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Martin Nash's Infiniti And Beyond DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
875 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Hi Everyone.
I've seen the description of this DVD, and I don't really get it. What does the DVD teach. It says On Infinity, you'll learn a diabolically clever principal that allows you to perform miracles with a deck of cards. Easy to learn, plus Martin teaches you a myriad of ways to utilize this powerful weapon. Learn the simple concept and complete routines. Beyond is Martin's personalized instruction on the elusive Tabled Faro.. and extremely powerful weapon for the few performers who have mastered it. You won't believe how strong your card magic can be!
What is the weapon exactly?
Many thanks.

Michael
Jaybs
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Jaybs
The Infinity portion of the DVD teaches the Infinity crimp, which is my favorite since it is not as noticable as other crimps, but just as effective.

The second "weapon" that is taught on the DVD is how to perform a Tabled Faro. It's basically self-explanatory...it teaches how to perform a faro on the table instead of in the hands. Some may find doing a tabled faro superior as oppose to doing it in the hands since it looks more normal to laymen and can be used as a magician fooler.

I hope this helps Michael

Joe
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4909 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
If you like card magic, get this video its great.
Infinity Control is one of my favourite "secrets" in my card arsenal.
Very easy to use and very useful: it makes your magic more magicial.
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Its a very good DVD. Teaches you the move required to do the Infinity. And also teaches you one whole routine (based on gambling themes) that utilises it

Its worth watching and you will be amazed at the number of things the infinity can achieve for you. Can also be done on a borrowed deck.

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Alewishus
View Profile
Inner circle
parts unknown
1211 Posts

Profile of Alewishus
Martin Nash's routines with the tabled faro are superb!

A.
Sack subs, ok Ross?
We miss you asper.
mattH
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of mattH
But hard!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Martin Nash's Infiniti And Beyond DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL