The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Dice tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mesquita
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of Mesquita
I realy like trick with dice...
All the tricks above are very good, and I will mention one more, by Paul Gertner, called "TRIPLE DIE-LEMMA" simply EXCELLENT!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
All the best,

:bikes: Mesquita Smile
"Siempre somos tres me acompaña la luna y me sigue mi sombra" René Lavand
kidabra
View Profile
New user
Singapore
61 Posts

Profile of kidabra
In David Regal's Close up and Personal book, there is an effect using a regular dice worth checking out.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
With you on this one. I love dice and die effects. If memory serves, I think theres some dice stuff in Hoffmann's Modern Magic and maybe More Magic too if want to look to the past.

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Sebastian, the bartender at the Owl Bar at the Magic Castle (and a fine close-upu worker), holds a die between his first finger and thumb, by the corners. He blows on it (hard) and it spins between his fingertips... THEN... get this... he raises his index finger and the die keeps spinning, balanced, like a top, on the tip of his thumb.

None of us have been able to do it... argh...
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Holey smoked ham!!! Is that true Pete??? Wow!!

-=tab
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Yah TC... I gotta get a vid of him and email it to ya...
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
One of the easiest and effective dice tricks is Dice Flight by The Empire Collection. The effect is that one after another, 4 dice vanish and re-appear inside the brass bowls. It's good fro strolling and close-up. It's less than 10 bucks.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
JohnLamberti
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
420 Posts

Profile of JohnLamberti
I've also seen Sebastian do this die spinning thing. It's very cool to watch. I've nearly given myself a blister trying to duplicate it. It is very very neat.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I've only succeeding in making myself very, very, dizzy.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
John, actually the trick Ashah is revering to is Bob Sheet's much improved method for a Sack style routine. It's called "It's The Rules" and it's the ONLY single trick DVD I've ever thought enough of to purchase. And that was AFTER Bob taught it to me at a lecture.
lekin
View Profile
Regular user
Sometimes less is more so I only have
176 Posts

Profile of lekin
I agree with wsduncan; come to think of it, Bob Sheets' "It's The Rules" is the only single trick DVD I've ever purchased either.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Reding back here, I think Owen sells a "smashed" die climax die.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Dice tricks (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL