The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » KKK Magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Anyone here ever go to this shop?
I just aquirred a collection of old magic and there was a Demon Wonder Box still in it's original shipping carton from the KKK Magic shop of Kankakee Illinois.
I'm hoping that the triple K's are for the three K's in Kankakee and not for the association of an entirely differnt kind of wizard.
You can actually see a picture of the shops mailing label here if you don't believe me. http://homepage.mac.com/tfrank8176/TomFr......m25.html
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
WOW Payne! The audience at the Monday Night shows have gotten very large. The few shows that I went to (over a year ago) were no where near as large. I'm impressed.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Markiss
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Markiss
I went to KKK magic in the 70's once. If I rmeber right it was pretty crapy store. I bought all my magic back in the day at Old Chicago amusment park.
Antony Gerard
View Profile
Veteran user
Kalamazoo, Michigan
363 Posts

Profile of Antony Gerard
The KKK Magic Shop also advertised in "The Magic Magazine". It was in the classified ads in January 1976.
MJE
View Profile
Veteran user
After all these years,I STILL have only
352 Posts

Profile of MJE
You GOTTA be kidding. Wasn't anyone paying attention when someone came up with this name? I'm trying to imagine walking into the County Clerk's office to register this place. "And the name of your business?" "KKK." "OK, we'll run a check to see if anyone already has that name....."

Wow. Just wow.
Magic_son
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of Magic_son
I will give a third WoW! in the early 70's, Either the overtones were there, or they just weren't thinking real clearly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » KKK Magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL