The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Wallets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Every Christmas I seem to get at least 2 wallets. I now have a box of wallets of all styles and was wondering if any of you guys can think of fun tricks I can make out of them.
Unfortunatly, I'm not much of a mentalist so, although any sealed prediction ideas will be much appreciated, I'm also wondering what other kind of effects I can make with them. Ideas for designing a fire wallet might be fun. Any gag wallet ideas?
Animated wallets? Squirting wallets? Flying moths from wallet?

Cheers

George
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
1) It could be funny to "lift" a wallet at the dismisal of a volunteer. Riffle it for a second and toss it into a clear bucket or box that it full of wallets.

2) If you have some in various sizes, perhaps a nest of wallets could come across as totally bizarre. "... and inside this wallet is... your chosen card??? NO!!!... another wallet!"

Just thinking over lunch...
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Wizzard
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Wizzard
Magicgeorge,
A Pickpocket routine might be interesting!
It's never the wand, it's always the magician
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
I once wrote a script for a reverse pickpocket act where the spectator keeps "stealing" things from the magician. All of the items were loaded onto the spectator as the routine progressed. Maybe you can do something with that idea. Keep finding different wallets on the spectator. You could even read out some of the IDs in the wallet and have audience members (ie: stooges) come onstage to retrieve their wallets.

Thanks,
Richard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Wallets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL