The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Astro ball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Soupdragon
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Soupdragon
I've probably made a duff purchase from a magic shop - What do you think?
I bought a Mini Astro for a teenager putting on a mini magic show for 6 year olds. It was in a dusty box so had probably been there for years, & when I got home there were no instructions Smile

A quick search on the forums & it looks like it needs lots of practice or it will look awful. Reckon 6 year olds will be impressed? There's only a couple of weeks to practice
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Astro is a very nice effect and it does take some practice before a mirror to get it looking just right. However, IMHO, it takes much less practice than other similar effects like the Zombie Ball. Just do a few moves and go on with the show. Don't prolong the effect. I say this because the hookup for astro does not allow for as many different movements as some of the other floating ball effects that are avaiable.

I would not consider this to be a bad purchase, but you might want to confirm the hookup and the workings from the magic shop where you bought it.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Astro ball (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL