The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help with a mouse, cursor jumping around.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Good point Daegs. (About mouse seeing the same image over and over)

Partizan, I don't have a reciept left (Mouse worked well for a few days so I thought all'd be fine) but I will go there and see if there's any way to solve it.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
Well, optical mice are not used for precision.

No, But the components used to make the mouse work are. Just because they come in a cheap plastic package doesn't mean you should underestimate the technology.

You will also find that mechanical mice (those with balls) will not work on sand, this is due to the low rigidity of the surface.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4283 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Well yes there are tradeoffs, but You'll also find that Optical mice will not work on a Mirror because of the reflectiveness...

A good ball mouse will beat out a good optical mouse when it comes to accurate tracking and precision movements. Of course the optical has many advantages, but on the actual tracking of motion the ball wins out.

Just like a CRT monitor is way better picture quality and functionality than LCD, but LCD wins out because of the size....
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I use a Logitech optical mouse and get extreme presison, far more than with the 'ball' mice I've had. Check my front page...all art done with the optical mouse. Doesn't matter which mouse pad I use either. Great mouse!

Good luck.

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help with a mouse, cursor jumping around.. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL