The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Web Hosting- Magic Site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
Here is my situation...
I have a .com domain, but I am using Geocities to host my site now. Soon, I will be getting a custom made site for about $200 or a little less. I don't want any ads or pop-ups, ahh, those annoy me and everone else. I want to have pictures, less than 100, and maybe some videos in the future, probably less than 15 minutes. I don't know much about how much space this will all take up. Some web hosting sites have limits to how much space I can use. Any suggestions to places I could host my site at?
-Tyler
Justin2200
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Justin2200
I run a hosting company and can answer all your questions for you Smile Of course I would love to have you as a client. My servers run 100% ad free. Pictures, depending on the size, do not take up tha tmuch space...videos take up a little more. what you should be more worried about with videos is the amount of bandwidth you will use. Lemme know your filesizes of all the stuff you plan on putting up, and I will let you know some more Smile
The Presitidigitationist
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
You might try PowWeb.
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1019 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
How big of a site do you plan to put up. Most ISP give you at least 10MB of online space for free to do what you want with no ads, etc.
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
I want about 5-6 pages. I am going to talk with the man who is designing my site tomorrow so I'll see what he says.
-Tyler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Web Hosting- Magic Site (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL