The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Green 7 is now out!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
You can order this now. Review please when someone gets it.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Thank God! That took about 8 months.
Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
Hi Guys,

I want to buy one of Lennart Green DVD but don't know wich one. What do you guys recommende for intermidiate skills. I already have volume one.

thanks a lot

Devilix
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
1st pick up his snap deal booklet. for me it was a lot easier to learn it from the book than it was from the dvds.

and to pick which dvd to get, you really gotta evaluate what all you want to add to you repatoire. like volume 4 has some really amazing false shuffle that you're not gonna see anywhere else, volume 5 has some different sleights that not many do, and volume six is just basically all variations of the snap deal that you could come up with on you own given some time.

volumes 2 and 3 are more of lennart's own routines, sleight intensive of course Smile but his new volume seven which just came out yesterday is his self working stuff, which given a week or 2, will have a bunch of great reviews up for it Smile

so I'd say for the dvd, go with number 7, you already learned all the sleights that are used on volumes 2 and 3 on volume 1. so why not learn some lennart style magic without all the difficulty ? Smile
the74rock
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of the74rock
Anyone get this dvd yet??
petersd
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of petersd
I received an e-mail that mine will be shipping today. I ordered last Friday.

Dave
MSD921
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of MSD921
I received Green Lite today. When I get through the whole thing, I'll provide some feedback if someone doesn't post a review first.

I did go right to Stonehenge for a quick look. Brilliant use of a few principals. The trick is incredible - however I hope that people give it the presentation it needs. If not, it will appear to be a sophisticated mathematical trick to spectators. Done properly, it appears to be impossible.
aamwood
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aamwood
Any reviews yet for this incredible dvd ? I will buy it anyway, just want to know who is the first to write a review.
green
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of green
Stonehenge IS NAMED BY "FECTURING"
Does it mean that it WON'T be explained?
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
I ordered my copy. I hope to get it and review it soon.
steve j
View Profile
Special user
Long Island, New York
559 Posts

Profile of steve j
Where is being sold, I knew it would be out soon but I never realized that it had came out. Where is it? About all I know about it is it's self working card tricks, if it has any of the stuff that Lennart showed me at the magic seminar this DVD is going to be a great one.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
imfletcher
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of imfletcher
I have post a mini review. I hope you enjoy it

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......11&0
Staggerlee
View Profile
New user
Chicago
61 Posts

Profile of Staggerlee
I can't find it at A1---is it sold out already or something?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Green 7 is now out!!! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL