We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » What have I got?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Stevens
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Joe Stevens
I need a little help. I bought some older effects and in this was six brass painted coins numbered from 1-6, I believe this was used for a prediction but have no idea how it was used. Do you have any idea what I have or what it is used for.
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1888 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Joe,
That may be tough to answer, what size are they and is there nothing else that looks like it goes with this effect ?
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Joe Stevens
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Joe Stevens
Rennie
These discs are slightly larger than a half dollar and have a raised edge and a raised center. In between is the color and in the center is the number cut in and painted with the same as the border. 1 is blue 2 is green 3 is black etc to the sixth white disc. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1888 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Joe,
You have a problem trying ot identify that, if you have nothing other than the 6 disc's I don't know. I do agree it sounds like some sort of prediction effect but with what you got, forget it.Sorry.
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » What have I got?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL