The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Café ADDICTS! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jhonsky
View Profile
Regular user
Hawaii
112 Posts

Profile of Jhonsky
Hey all Café Addicts,

I was just wondering, "How many hours do you spend perweek on The Magic Café?"

For me, less than 10 hoursa week.

PS: Maybe we all have to join Café Anonymous Smile

Jhonz
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I spend 3-5 hours a DAY! There's just SO many threads. (And I really really have not that much else to do.)
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Weekdays between 1/2-1 hour and on weekends more! Just an estimate. The Café is rather addicting and there are so many forums to look at.
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
GraemeCraig
View Profile
New user
Canada
27 Posts

Profile of GraemeCraig
Maybe 30 minutes every day, an hour on weekends.
Graeme-
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Your staff members hold the record for time spent on the Café each day, week and month. For those of you that think there is so much to look at, you're correct but consider that there are 95 topics on the Café with hundreds of posts to read and moderate in each one. Most of the staff spends hours each day working on those.

I believe I personally hold the record though. I'm on line in one forum or another anywhere from 12 to 14 hours a day everyday. It's not an addiction or even because I'm Chief of Staff. It's because I enjoy it here and learn something everyday.
Where the magic begins
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Because I am not online at home I must use my computer in the workplace and at the public Library when I have the time to go and if a computer is availabe which is not too often.
I probably come to the Magic Café' an average of 3 times a day but the first time of the day I can spend an hour or so because I come to my workplace 3 hours before I need to get some work done.
I would guess on an average week I spend about 4 hours total at the Magic Café' and about the same at TLP project then the rest of the time is used checking out my daughter's stock portfolio.
Between my morning coffee and the Café' I would say I am hooked Smile .
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
About 1/2-1 hour per day....depending on whether I'm just reading newly posted stuff or digging into the depths of darkness for old threads.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Wait, why are we sitting at computers posting here and not practicing our magic?
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
898 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Let's just say I go to the website every day. How long do I spend here? It depends if I have a lot of homework and what interesting topics people are talking about.

Michael
STFC
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of STFC
Depends how busy I am, maybe half an hour a day
ST
Stay Happy and everything will be all right.
Jack Norris
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
If I'm on vacation and not going anywhere (i.e. hanging around my home), I spend about 8 hours a day on average. During work week, I tend to check the MagicCafe at least once a day for about 30 mins or so. Like most folks, I spend a lot more on the weekends. I also use the Café to find reviews on a certain dvd or item I'm interested in buying before I actually place the order. It's an invaluable resource as well as a great place to hang out with like minded virtual friends! Happy Café Surfing, everyone!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Whiterabbit
View Profile
Loyal user
Kevin Mc Lean
278 Posts

Profile of Whiterabbit
I figure about six hours a week...
May your fingers never lose their deftness,

May your tongue always lead them down the garden path...

Regards,

Whiterabbit
Leon of PrimRose
View Profile
New user
mayfield, new york
69 Posts

Profile of Leon of PrimRose
I used to be on so much more. Actually, this is my first post in a long time.
Being forgotten is worse than death

There was never anything but life...life and death...Good...Evil...It all depends on how you look at life... and death. The strong, the weak. It's all just a concept.

Believe the unbe
ALLEN TIPTON
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of ALLEN TIPTON
I always promised myself that when we went onto the Internet(started Oct 2004) I'd never stay on it but only use it for seeking answers to specifics. However since joing the Magic Café I find I'm in the Forums at least 6 times a day, even look in at half midnight before getting into bed.Why? Well it's about the most informatice, interesting, valuable, ideas, routines, opinions site I've ever come across. And it's so friendly too. It is what a lot of magic has forgotten, A Brotherhood. A Brotherhood of the 'air waves'I've made a number of friends. Long may it continue. I'm on so long some times I wish Steve could find a way of sending hot coffee and doughnuts down the tube! Can't stop any longer. must get back to the other forums.
Allen Tipton UK
Allen Tipton began magic at 9.Joined Staffs. Magic Soc at 14. President 8 times Guild Of Magicians Nottingham UK IBM member.1980 reproduced Dante's Show & made Magician Of Month by IBM Intern.President.Currently writing Dear Magician series in Abra magazi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Café ADDICTS! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL